Nasri completes Man City transfer

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 97
  • Views Views 6K
Because im disagreeing with you? so sad really.

no because you are trolling and throwing insults. No one is ganging upon madridsta for one. the last person who did is currently banned. Just becuase we dont agree with him, doesnt mean we are ganging up on him.

Would've hoped he wouldn't myself, but there we go. Never amazes me when former players disrespect their previous clubs without remorse. If it wasn't for Arsenal, he wouldn't be where he is now. But he obviously doesn't care about that. Insult to Wenger and Arsenal. Nothing more than a disrespectful arseface.
Exactly. I jist don't realise these player's thoughts I mean go with your mouth shut or go by saying that I thank the club for everything it has given me and I move on by saying that it not only makes new fans but you leave good things for other fans!For example you know Beckham didn't leave united on great terms but whenever he will come back to OT he will have hero's welcome same about ronaldo!

The excitement on Nasris face when the interviewer reveals Silva and Agueros shirts are behind him....and how he is going to play alongside him is just so real and funny :D

Accept it Arsenal fans....not just money was the motivation.

On a side note....i think Vermaelen would be excellent alongside Kompany in the defence.......just kidding. :D

I dont doubt money wasnt the sole motivation, but he hasnt handled very well at all. Still City got their player. He's gonna need to improve though from wide.

BBC Sport is the troll, starting all these threads that lead to arguments, ban him/her.

Because im disagreeing with you? so sad really.

No, because you're trolling, randomly attacking people for having an opinion, and missing the whole point here. Noone is saying City isn't signing good players, nobody said Nasri is a bad player... only that he's a ****. ****, even Madridista agreed with that.

Nanas08 Samir Nasri Official

i want thanks Arsenal FC for everything this club has done for me i will always be grateful and i wish all the best to the club

And thank you Mr Wenger and all the staff you were amazing with me and i become the player i am today because of you

i want thanks Arsenal FC for everything this club has done for me i will always be grateful and i wish all the best to the club

And thank you Mr Wenger and all the staff you were amazing with me and i become the player i am today because of you

Well, at least he wasn't bitter about it and didn't say anything cynical. The saga is over, he is a Manchester City player and Mancini has got his man.

Simples.

no because you are trolling and throwing insults. No one is ganging upon madridsta for one. the last person who did is currently banned. Just becuase we dont agree with him, doesnt mean we are ganging up on him.

What? Who?

Nasri got Twraped.

That's how you say goodbye Samir, not with the jibe.

If you wanna get back at Arsenal, put a hat trick past them

Nanas08 Samir Nasri Official i want thanks Arsenal FC for everything this club has done for me i will always be grateful and i wish all the best to the clubAnd thank you Mr Wenger and all the staff you were amazing with me and i become the player i am today because of you
Wow rectifying a mistake but what said is said!

---------- Post added at 11:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:26 PM ----------

bittter?!

you paid 25 M for a player with less than a year left on his contract.

LMAO

Who are you to talk Calum? You have got to be the most bitter of anyone here, maybe apart from the LOL-101 guy.

I really don't know where city will end up in few years; I have no problem for them buying new players but the amount of wages these guys are getting is just ridiculous.I mean 185k for nasri; what is he god? and 150k for adebayor, seriously I hope that these sheikhs know what they are doing!

You know I am studying to become a C.A and me and my friend had some extra time so we did a bit of research on city's finances and the results are bad.

You know they have to be in CL every year and have to sell their deadwood fast or that FFP would bite them. They had what 108 million pound loss last year and it is going to be even bigger this year and it will increase year by year if they keep buying players and paying them these astronomical salaries.

Well unless you have a relative who could sponsor your stadium!

Last edited:
i just unfollowed him in twitter right now. hahah.

hope u break a leg (literally=) :P

Samir Nasri: "In France, ManCity is called the galacticos, just like Real Madrid were."

Love it!

I really don't know where city will end up in few years; I have no problem for them buying new players but the amount of wages these guys are getting is just ridiculous.I mean 185k for nasri; what is he god? and 150k for adebayor, seriously I hope that these sheikhs know what they are doing!

wait till the oil runs out in Qatar then the sheikh will resign his post. lol

Back