• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 97
  • Views Views 6K
Manchester City v Arsenal

Barclays Premier League, City of Manchester Stadium

Saturday, December 17, 2011, 15:00

Cant wait... :D

Yup, like with Frimpong. I would prefer Nasri not to say that. But hopefully it's forgotten tomorrow lol.

I sincerely doubt it lol. He'll get absolute pelters. That's why I had more respect for Cesc. Actually acknowledged Arsenal in a positive light without being nasty or anything.

Yet i don't hear you calling him a ****...
'
He is a City player. So i wont call him a ****..simpless. Even if he just acted like one lol.

But i think Nasri took a slight digg at the Arsenal fans signing bad songs about him. Bad move but i forgive him.

I sincerely doubt it lol. He'll get absolute pelters. That's why I had more respect for Cesc. Actually acknowledged Arsenal in a positive light without being nasty or anything.
Exactly this but I never thought nasri would say that!

Exactly this but I never thought nasri would say that!

Would've hoped he wouldn't myself, but there we go. Never amazes me when former players disrespect their previous clubs without remorse. If it wasn't for Arsenal, he wouldn't be where he is now. But he obviously doesn't care about that. Insult to Wenger and Arsenal. Nothing more than a disrespectful arseface.

mmmm, loving all the bitter people on here ganging up on madrista, do me a favour. get a life and find something to do other than troll a forum. cheers.

Great signing by you Roberto and i loved the interview.

Glad to know you have double standards then.

Yup, but i understand Nasri in a way. Either he wanted revange on the Arsenal fans calling him a ****..or then he just mistakenly said his opinion publicly and now regrets it.

Either way...he genuinly looks happy to have moved.

mmmm, loving all the bitter people on here ganging up on madrista, do me a favour. get a life and find something to do other than troll a forum. cheers.

Joe, go away. seriously. no one is being bitter so man up. Only person trolling here is you, so pipe down

Cheers

Opinions not allowed or something? Think it's clear to see that it's Nasri who's being ganged up on for what he said. Hardly trolling

Joe, go away. seriously. no one is being bitter so man up.

Cheers

$amir Na$sri?

Complaining about the interview saying it was fake? you man up and accept we are signing good players now, mug.

they can buy whoever they want, but they wont be as big as United is.

-paraphrase quote from David Becks.

bittter?!

you paid 25 M for a player with less than a year left on his contract.

LMAO

Yup, but i understand Nasri in a way. Either he wanted revange on the Arsenal fans calling him a ****..or then he just mistakenly said his opinion publicly and now regrets it.

Either way...he genuinly looks happy to have moved.

Disrespectful to his former club, who had a hand in shaping him. Not just about him moving, but the manner of how he moved too

Troll is more loosely used word than "Word class" and "Legend".

You dont agree with me? Go away troll.

I was expecting Joe to post "You are bitter" post. Well that is as loosely used as "Troll".

$amir Na$sri?

Complaining about the interview saying it was fake? you man up and accept we are signing good players now, mug.

consider the message i sent you your only warning, i suggest you disappear.

The excitement on Nasris face when the interviewer reveals Silva and Agueros shirts are behind him....and how he is going to play alongside him is just so real and funny :D

Accept it Arsenal fans....not just money was the motivation.

On a side note....i think Vermaelen would be excellent alongside Kompany in the defence.......just kidding. :D

Back