Nasri completes Man City transfer

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 97
  • Views Views 6K
Yup.

Here is Mancini discussing Nasri:

[video=youtube;tAXEtAFX0wc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tAXEtAFX0wc[/video]

Interesting, he intends to use him as he uses Silva...but on the other flank (left side). He sees him as similiar to Silva..."but Nasri can play in the central midfield, Silva can't"..interesting. Wonder where he will be used more?

Im guessing there will be games where you go 4-3-3 and nasri will be the most attacking of the central midfield three. But mostly he will be out wide. Aguero and Silva are the better AMC's

Couldn't give a stuff about English teams. Remember his face when Barca beat Utd? Just wanted to do unpleasant things to him

I could live with City beating Barca in the final just to see his face

I could live with City beating Barca in the final just to see his face

Christ yeah. Barca up 3-0 at HT, then Man City does a Liverpool type comeback and win 4-3. God I'd be wetting myself with laughter at the sight of his face slowly crumbling

One thing i just realised....he thanked the Arsenal football club. But No mention of the Arsenal fans...did his relationship with them just break down or has it always been bad?

fs. some of those youtube comments made me roflol.

Manchester City : the 'Barcelona' of England

oO)oO)oO)oO)oO)oO)oO) oO) oO) oO)oO)

One thing i just realised....he thanked the Arsenal football club. But No mention of the Arsenal fans...did his relationship with them just break down or has it always been bad?
From what i can tell, dropped a bit from jan. Certainly got worse over the summer. Certainly hasnt always been bad

*Waits for generic Arsenal fan using dollar signs instead of "S".

Last edited:
You know I am studying to become a C.A and me and my friend had some extra time so we did a bit of research on city's finances and the results are bad. You know they have to be in CL every year and have to sell their deadwood fast or that FFP would bite them. They had what 108 million pound loss last year and it is going to be even bigger this year and it will increase year by year if they keep buying players and paying them these astronomical salaries. Well unless you have a relative who could sponsor your stadium!

Nine pages on this? Anything particularly interesting I need to read, like a reasoned discussion, or is it just the usual inane drivel? Yes, yes, I understand the irony.

*Waits for generic Arsenal fan using dollar signs instead of "S".

$HUT UP, THE DOLLAR $IGN I$ COOL AND $O I$ $PELLING CITY '$HITY'.

Nine pages on this? Anything particularly interesting I need to read, like a reasoned discussion, or is it just the usual inane drivel? Yes, yes, I understand the irony.

$HUT UP, THE DOLLAR $IGN I$ COOL AND $O I$ $PELLING CITY '$HITY'.

If you're looking for an interesting read this is not the thread for you.

^
rofl.gif

City are Lols

Nasri dissing Arsenal fans
Samir Nasri: Manchester City fans more 'passionate' than Arsenal - ESPN Soccernet think that's a bit unnecessary from Nasri.

After watching this vid:

[video=youtube;xFibipfMVSM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFibipfMVSM&feature=player_embedded[/video]

I think Nasri is probably one of the most intelligent footballers i've ever seen. :D

I haven't seen a footballer answere questions better in a press conference. Have you?

After watching this vid:

I think Nasri is probably one of the most intelligent footballers i've ever seen. :D

I haven't seen a footballer answere questions better in a press conference. Have you?

Yes.

[video=youtube;SFM-9liNmrM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SFM-9liNmrM&feature=related[/video]

After watching this vid:

[video=youtube;xFibipfMVSM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFibipfMVSM&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Good to see video footage clearing up the supposed 'lack of passion' comment.

Back