Nations of the World Quiz

Redrup

One Nerdy Gamer
Reaction score
I thought it would be interesting to test my Geographical knowledge and now you can test your own:

http://www.sporcle.com/games/world.php

Follow the link and do the quiz, you have 15 minutes to name 190+ countries. Good luck.

I got 139 which I thought was pretty good. Don't be a *** and look at atlas' :p

I only got 97. :(

considering I did geography as an A level.. lol. Oh well. we should have posted apic of what countries we got incase anyone got any really obscure ones no one else would have got. :)

Whos ever gunna get the Marshall Islands... unless you live there.

Shouldn't post screenies, will help people who do it later out ;)

oh yah! but thats cheating. :)

woops. I was just showing that I wasn't cheating, but it's just as easy to check an atlas as to checking my screenie

Yeah, and you don't really gain anything from cheating anyway, it's not like its a competition, just to see what you know :)

Can some one tell me how i can make a new thread so that i can write up my Oxford United story x

Fair point, here's mine:

Last edited:
And Ivory Coast.

I missed some simple ones on mine aswell though so I cant talk, I didnt SS it tho :(

I know, when I saw the ones I had missed I felt like a moron. If I got the easy ones too I would have been at 145+.

Well I only got 97 so don't feel too bad! :p

97 isn't that bad!

Better than say.. 96! still a bit miffed how I missed some of the ones I did. Like pretty much the whole of southern Africa, apart from south africa. :)

Muhahahahaaaaaa!!! This time i got all right :D Cause i was cheating this time, i should see how fast i could get all :D

Only got 122, forgot a few really easy ones. How the **** can I forget Iceland? :(