Nations of the World Quiz

see post #23
Greenland is a territory within the kingdom of Denmark. By autonomous, it means that they have their own government, 2 representatives in the Danish government and we have just begun stepping down our financial support of them.

In the same sense that French Guiana is not France, naturally Greenland is not Denmark, but officially, they are one and the same. I don't see you complaining about not being able to enter Netherlands Antilles or even England, Scotland, Wales and N. Ireland seperately.

I'm a cynic, and you're fueling my cynical bonfire right now.

i got an A in Geography and we did a capitals test at school last year for charity and I got 193/193
That is insane. Good job, though! :O

Quick, the capital of Suriname is?

@ BIlly Redrup - you are mine. anyway i did .

---------- Post added at 12:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:11 AM ----------

That is insane. Good job, though! :O

Quick, the capital of Suriname is?

paramaribo

I remember doing this at school last year - Cant remember what I got but was around 170-180.

What the ****... it's not called the Belgian Congo anymore?!

Or German East Africa?!

God **** quiz is made by colonials!

Admittedly, I tried Czechoslovakia before I remembered it's a separate Republic now. :(

Admittedly, I tried Czechoslovakia before I remembered it's a separate Republic now. :(

i made a mess of Africa tbh. For some reason i was trying colonial names.

And South-Eastern Asia should just be made into Siam. Much easier. And india should annex Pakistan and Bangladesh again.

Last edited:
I felt very clever when I typed in Monaco for some reason.

Got 92/195 however :'(

S.J why don't you post a ranking in the O.P?

btw I don't do geography and I study in South Africa:p

I got 80 :(, not bad for a 13 year old i suppose though

I felt like God when i typed in Sao Tome and Principe ^_^

I did awful. Only got 70 but wasn't 100% concentrating