Nations of the World Quiz

I gave up when it wouldn't accept Greenland as a country.

I gave up when it wouldn't accept Greenland as a country.
Well it isn't. What was annoying though is the fact that it won't take abbreviations, so you have to type out "Democratic Republic of the Congo" :(

61 lol, but poor spelling prevented me from getting over 100

I got 117 without cheating which I think is quite good. I didn't think of all of the little islands in the Pacific and the Caribbean though :p

Got 98 but recon I could get them all if i had time. plus knew a few just couldnt spell them.

Well it isn't. What was annoying though is the fact that it won't take abbreviations, so you have to type out "Democratic Republic of the Congo" :(

see post #23

I only got 84 but I spent 3 minutes arguing at my laptop at the spelling of "Republic of Ireland"
Raging :mad:
Some really obvious ones I got and a few really obscure ones that I got

I got 86, I thought that was good until I read your scores :(.
But I did have to spend like 3 minutes trying to spell Kasakhstan ( knew there was a h but not sure where)

Yeah some spelling halted my progress too. A fun little game though.

I only got 84 but I spent 3 minutes arguing at my laptop at the spelling of "Republic of Ireland"
Raging :mad:
Some really obvious ones I got and a few really obscure ones that I got

I typed 'Ireland' and it gave me it.

countriesoftheworld.jpg

91 total, which is apparently quite poor. I kept trying 'Congo' but it didn't accept it. :mad:

As soon as I saw your screenshot with 'Bhutana' in it, I knew you got so many because of that song.

eat this. 184. Check it out. Got there on the last second

109, pretty good I reckon :D