• Replies Replies 311
  • Views Views 42K
Okay this is what I desperately need people to give me suggestions for:

- Removal of injuries no longer existing or will end before August or in August
- adding long term injuries
- ending loans in europe (major)
- transfers in europe (major)
- released players in europe (major)
- Promotions/relegations in Europe, top leagues to start with..

Do Bradford City have Rory McArdle, Andrew Davies, Gary Jones and James Meradith?

I would like you to update BSS and BSN signings, BSS is the only one that effects me but I would still like to see this happen. Go on each clubs websites to find out transfer updates.

Seeing as there are 22 teams in each it would take a **** of a long time to do this, as they will keep making transfers, if you tell me the major ones I will do them.

Don't worry, I have downloaded the file and will go on editor and do the BSS and BSN ones myself, well, BSS.

Also, can you please update stadia?

DO NOT EDIT IT BECAUSE IT WILL CAUSE MERGING PROBLEMS

YES WHAT STADIA?

Have you edited all the goings on at Glasgow Rangers? the players that are free agents and players joining new teams? such as Kyle Lafferty to Sion ... Steven Whittaker ..Norwich?

I am not aware of all the goings on at Rangers as I focus on England, if you have anything else than Whittaker and Lafferty which I have already done then tell me what to do, I am keen to get the SPL done so any other transfers, promotions etc over there would be excellent!

Allan Mcgregor, Steven Davis , Rhys Mccabe , Andy Little , Steven naismith have all left the club and are now free transfers.. I can private message you all the scottish transfers im aware of if you would like?

Back