And I got Tevez to tutor him, I don't have the results yet though. Unfortunately Aguero is too young to tutor him but they are SO similar (Near Same personalities and the Information says on Neal's profile : Play's similar to Aguero.)

This failed reaaaly bad, but on my save Ba and Maupay have the same personality so I bought him.

1st season at Udinese helped me reach 2nd place! without his goals I would have been a bit further down the table :)

oh, and he scored a brace against Real Madrid beating them 3:1 at home and a brace against Barcelona as well :)

1st season at Udinese helped me reach 2nd place! without his goals I would have been a bit further down the table :)

oh, and he scored a brace against Real Madrid beating them 3:1 at home and a brace against Barcelona as well :)

Did you put his training on average because I put his on high and his attributes are better on mine (not trying to be rude)?

Did you put his training on average because I put his on high and his attributes are better on mine (not trying to be rude)

good for you mate, I don't push my youngsters hard in training at such a young age, it does more damage than good, causes injuries that hamper progression and causes burn out at a later stage

natural progression, tutoring are fine for such a young player! you would be stupid to push him at such a young age!

View attachment 339788

Here he is on my new save, just thought i would start a Newcastle save on new update as i havnt even started one yet. And bought a shed load of youngsters. Accepted i would have a rough season but this guy has been unreal !!!!

Not even turned Pro yet, will update if anyone interested.

good for you mate, I don't push my youngsters hard in training at such a young age, it does more damage than good, causes injuries that hamper progression and causes burn out at a later stage

natural progression, tutoring are fine for such a young player! you would be stupid to push him at such a young age!
I know what you mean but he hasn't had any injuries so its working well at the moment

I know what you mean but he hasn't had any injuries so its working well at the moment

Was just really an experiment what i was doing and got into it, i put him on heavy workload and he has had alot of first team football. And has worked great .. Might lower it if he does pick up knock etc though.

If you have the 200k to waste, at the start of the game, I'd recommend signing both Maupay and Mammady Sidibe from Sunderland? I've done it twice now, and with Sidibe tutoring him Maupays determination will go up to 20 before the league season even starts!!

Oh wow. I have him in 2020 right now and he isn't as good as your guy in 2018. Do you play him often? Cuz I don't get the opportunity to do that.

Yes mate, soon as i signed him he has played nearly every game. I started the save and bought a shed load of young players that i see around this forum as i normally just do lower leagues. So my first season i new was going to be tough and just played all my young players and selt nearly every player at my club.

Maupay was a started from the start and was bagging them in early on, so just kept him in. That screenshot i posted there is just after i won the Prem for 2nd time and my first Champions league. Hence why his Value is high as it always rises as a season closes and he wanted a new deal.

Bought a few older players now though for squad depth and going well ... gonna have another season then either go to a big club in another country and win a league and a big comp and try and take Maupay with me or just drop down and build a club up to the top which i usually do and enjoy.

But anyway yes he started from the start, i trained hm as a complete forward on heavy workload and all his other stats increased also then kept switching between advanced forward and poacher.

I've trained him on INSANELY hard training for quite a few of my saves, many are currently a few game months old [Usually about February]

So far hes been really happy about the training and he hasn't got a scratch.

First time I've ever bought him as I never load the French league really, mad excited about his progression and gonna keep a keen eye on him. Got Rooney Tutoring him atm and its already paying off!! Not gonna rush him into the first team as I've plenty of options there but defo one for the future.View attachment 358567

First time I've ever bought him as I never load the French league really, mad excited about his progression and gonna keep a keen eye on him. Got Rooney Tutoring him atm and its already paying off!! Not gonna rush him into the first team as I've plenty of options there but defo one for the future.View attachment 358567

Keep him in your U19 team, and put him on a poacher schedule on heavy. The development will be nuts!