His finishing, dribbling and first touch have gone up.

the only thing that has gone up dramatically is his determination and thats because of tutoring and i know, i reverted him back to a complete forward training wise because i just wanna round his stats of before i fine tune em to be a poacher role if you get me

bought him first season as southampton as a backup. second season he is leading my line after having a blowout season. in cl finals against chelsea and would be first if chelsea wouldnt have been a goal scoring machine. definitely the best under-18 in the world he has progressed amazingly. check this.

View attachment 379236View attachment 379238

Problem is though you need a French database as well as the country your playing in, and when you've got a computer that is rated 0.5 stars :e, you'll struggle to keep game speed high.

This is why I need my new 1 TB computer NAW.

[My hardware is from 2002, 290 GB]

Guy won't listen to any contract offer from me on my swansea save. First season I might add. Any tips on swaying him?

Guy won't listen to any contract offer from me on my swansea save. First season I might add. Any tips on swaying him?

release press statements saying he is a great young player, you want to buy him etc

I doubt he will join you before the window shuts, but do it around once a month, praise him and offer him the contract to get his release clause, watch him closely if he signs a new one as well

Problem is though you need a French database as well as the country your playing in, and when you've got a computer that is rated 0.5 stars :e, you'll struggle to keep game speed high.

This is why I need my new 1 TB computer NAW.

[My hardware is from 2002, 290 GB]

i know how you feel - computer for 2003 , 260GB

release press statements saying he is a great young player, you want to buy him etc

I doubt he will join you before the window shuts, but do it around once a month, praise him and offer him the contract to get his release clause, watch him closely if he signs a new one as well

Alright thanks, I signed Carlos Fierro and was holding out for Neal..maybe I'll land him in January.