Netherlands Antilles story

View attachment 11540

In this match i experimented,and it went well.Lots of players that hadn't played before played in this game.All 4 goals were scored by backup members of the squad.Benschop scored the earliest goal of netherlands antilles history,after 21sec.

how do you mange to go the smaller nations cos i dont know how to do it

rrrrrrrrr is right, you have to set your database to large. Also, if you want to manage a specific nation from the beggining of the game, you have to load all the players from that nation - wich can be done through an option just below the database size.

well done ur doing brillant

you should see can u get a game vs ireland,wales,scotland,england,n.ireland

I think Shelton Martis played (or is playing) for west brom. In my game, he's changed clubs.

no i mean when you pick a team ie england scotland wales try playing them away the may want to play you then

OH I see what you mean . Yes,i have,but that's not the problem.The problem is they've got a world cup qualifier that day,so they're unavailable.

---------- Post added at 02:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:46 PM ----------

If you want me to play against a specific team,don't hesitate to suggest it.

---------- Post added at 02:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:02 PM ----------

Next game:Barbados.

Well done mate. What team did Jogsma use to play for?

OH I see what you mean . Yes,i have,but that's not the problem.The problem is they've got a world cup qualifier that day,so they're unavailable.

---------- Post added at 02:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:46 PM ----------

If you want me to play against a specific team,don't hesitate to suggest it.

---------- Post added at 02:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:02 PM ----------

Next game:Barbados.

would love for you to play my arsenal or wales sides just beat russia 3-2 away with wales year 2023

Well done mate. What team did Jogsma use to play for?

I don't know if you know the team,it's RKC WAALWIJK

---------- Post added at 03:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:16 PM ----------

would love for you to play my arsenal or wales sides just beat russia 3-2 away with wales year 2023

Well done it must of been a hard game. I'll try and get a friendly against Wales