Netherlands Antilles story

I was a bit unlucky,i suposse getting two away games,but if we play well,we might be able to make it to the next round .

---------- Post added at 03:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:29 PM ----------

South Africa next

not trying to put you off but i was doing this team so i have hadt to stop now but please follow my Turks And Cacios adventure

I know but How do you do it? I've been trying to do it for ages,and i've been wondering how long it would take for someone to tell me.:)
Sorry .... You just put that link up when i was posting this.

no worries m8 , it would make it better as more people would look at it if it was a story

Holy ****, you're doing well. I don't even know of any Netherlands Antilles players. Can I see your top scorers stats? Might try him out in my Leicester game

View attachment 11595

Great game,considering Smeekes,one of my best players was injured and didn't play.If i can win the next game against Panama,i should be able to make it through to the next round.

looking great at th moment where are you in the world rankings then?????

i've bought some antilles players there are some that are quality for english championship i believe some of them are pretty good for prem, but to do what hes doing is insane i was kinda lucky to get san marino into the top 100 but some of the teams hes thrashing or drawing with is quite funny, may i ask what formation your using ?

ur doing a great job keep it up

i would love to see u play a top team