Netherlands Antilles story

Thanks all.

---------- Post added at 03:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:56 PM ----------

looking great at th moment where are you in the world rankings then?????

76,before drawing against trinida and tobago

---------- Post added at 04:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:57 PM ----------

i've bought some antilles players there are some that are quality for english championship i believe some of them are pretty good for prem, but to do what hes doing is insane i was kinda lucky to get san marino into the top 100 but some of the teams hes thrashing or drawing with is quite funny, may i ask what formation your using ?

Depends what team i'm against.For small teams it's usually a 4-4-2,if they've got a very good player,i normally get my best defend to mark him.For medium/big teams i usually use a 4 -1-3-2 or a 4 -2-3-1.

Thanks,let's hope that Trinidad and Tobago don't win,in case i lose by more than two to Mexico and they win by more than two,it could be possible

Aww man that sucks, you've done really well though :) I'm giving myself a challenge with Portsmouth atm, started with no real good premier players and about 400k starting budget (this is on WeeGIE's update), and I finished 10th first season when I was predicted 17th :D, then next season finished 7th and in Europe :p Keep us the good work :)

Back