Netherlands Antilles story

Thanks,i'll be following your progress.

---------- Post added at 08:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:18 AM ----------

I've resigned from Gronigen,but before doing so,i placed jogsma on the transfer market because he wasn't playing,so hopefully some weaker team buys him so he'll be a first team regular.

Wow thats a class win, considering Honduras have got the likes of Palacios and Suazo it's a great win :D

PSV have approached me,i'm not really interested because even my best netherlands antilles players aren't good enough for PSV.

Yeah good point, just concentrate on Netherland Antilles

Good game,we scored 3 goals,but we missed millions of clear chances,and it could of been 7 or 8.

This is a really good thread. Ur reputation must be getting quite high if PSV are offering you a job :p

Another good result mate, hopefully you'll get some good young Netherlands Antilles wonderkids coming through soon! lol. Will get hard when it comes down to quality though

will you upload the tactic you're using?

I don't know how,but anyway,i can swear that the tactic i use is only a 4-4-2 for small teams and 4-1-3-2 or 4-2-3-1 for medium/big teams plus a few changes like: changing your strikers mentality to "all out attack",you view the attributes of your players,and with that information,decide who'll shoot long shots more frecuently,who'll pass through balls,and so on,and then , depending on the score and the time left,i make changes.

Last edited:
great i was waiting for u to play a good team and u have done brillant m8

try get repulic of ireland

i love this thread btw