Netherlands v Spain [World Cup Final]

Who will be the new World Champions?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
£1,400 is mine if holland win
£100 on at 14/1 before the world cup started

If Spain win and Villa is top goalscorer. 4 and half grand is mine. So 3-1 Spain - Villa (3) and Robben

How much did you bet mate?

I put a fiver on the same bet at 33/1 meaning £165 my way should it happen.

If I'm right, spain have only conceded one goal so far this tournament? I can see the newly found basic football of the netherlands cancelling out the amazing passing game of spain, maybe spain to sneak a 1-0 after extra time.. Don't want to see a boring final though..

England for world cup 2014 :) haha still believe

Spain win, 2-1, Villa 2 and one from van Bronckhorst:)

lol who's gonna watch it on itv?

Football to win.
7 goal thriller?

Head: 3-0 Spain.

Heart: 3-2 Netherlands.

I've been supporting Netherlands just before the World Cup, and i'm delighted they've come this far.

Should be a great final, we deserve a good game through two very boring semis.

billy think you should put the time and channel in as well incase people dont know

Its being screened on ITV aswell as BBC and for the rich guys Sky Sports so everyone knows the channel and if theyd o by accident go to BBC instead of ITV they can still watch the final

How much did you bet mate?

I put a fiver on the same bet at 33/1 meaning £165 my way should it happen.

****, I got ripped off. I have 155 on Villa and Spain at 16-1 and then 200 on Spain at 7-1.

****, I got ripped off. I have 155 on Villa and Spain at 16-1 and then 200 on Spain at 7-1.

******* ****! My bet is: David Villa top scorer and Spain to win. Skybet gave me 33/1. I was LAUGHING

50 euros on Spain at the start to win it, 8-1 odds, and 40 on Holland as well, 6-1. Win win for me really.

3-0 Holland Spain to play **** with Torres starting XD XD XD XD

Spain 2 -2 Holland

Spain get late winner in extra time ... scored by Torres!

Im going to reserve judgement until after the octopus predicts the winner :p
Really i see Spain nicking it by 1-0 or 2-1