Netherlands v Spain [World Cup Final]

Who will be the new World Champions?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Spain 2-1 Holland

I think that out of the two, Holland will win.

I am usually very good at predictions how ever this world cup it has been very bad for me e.g;

My predictions -
England 2 use 1
England 5 Algeria0
England 1 Slovenia 1

England 1 Germany 1
4 3 pens

See :O!

BUUUUUUUT saying all that i think holland won the world cup when they beat brazil holand Penalties win (just)

I think that out of the two, Holland will win.

I am usually very good at predictions how ever this world cup it has been very bad for me e.g;

My predictions -
England 2 use 1
England 5 Algeria0
England 1 Slovenia 1

England 1 Germany 1
4 3 pens

See :O!

BUUUUUUUT saying all that i think holland won the world cup when they beat brazil holand Penalties win (just)

1. I really couldn't give a **** what your previous predictions have been, especially how bad they have been. I probably speak on behalf of the FM-Base community here.

2. Holland have never won the World Cup.

3. Close the door on your way out.

I think his point was that Brazil are a great team and to knock them out gives Holland a great chance of winning it. Not that Holland have won it before.

Ahh yes I'm with him now.

I wanna see a game that is a similar to Germany vs Italy from the 2006 world cup.

That game had entertainment written all over it :D

1. I really couldn't give a **** what your previous predictions have been, especially how bad they have been. I probably speak on behalf of the FM-Base community here.

3. Close the door on your way out.
no need really

If Spain wins, it will be 1-0, just like the other 3 games.....I must admit it very difficult to play against Spain. So much posession that you have to defend all along. In the end, they will score at least one. I would love to see the netherlands win, but I cant see them creating enough scoring chances. Guys and one more thing, MOURINHO showed the whole world how to play against a team like Spain. I am surprised that nobody tried. Or maybe they did and failed. But again Mourinho showed them when Inter beat Barcelona.

I think Holland could pip Spain in this one.

Brazil and Spain play a very similar game although of course Spain have perfected it. I think if both teams play the way they have throughout the tournament, Holland will pip Spain to it, although the Dutch defense isn't nearly as strong as the Spanish, I believe that Holland will take their chances and Spain will have a couple of chances but they won't take them.

Should be an enthralling tactical game, and I don't think it will be all that entertaining as Spain's matches all seem to go the same way. Spain dominate possession and create numerous chances without taking them, the opponents try and counter but fail miserably and then Spain score late on and hold onto the ball for the rest of the game giving them the win.

Hopefully Holland change that, as I'd love to see Holland win the World Cup. Hate when the favourites win the cup.

I think 2-0 Spain, but I'll be supporting Netherlands as they're slight underdogs.

I think it will be a very close encounter.
Holland have got the attack to score and win by a heavy margin but they have a weak defensive structure and so i think Spain might just be able to exploit this.
Final score :
Netherlands 3-2 Spain
Viva la Dutch!!!

Head: 3-0 Spain.

Heart: 3-2 Netherlands.

I've been supporting Netherlands just before the World Cup, and i'm delighted they've come this far.

Should be a great final, we deserve a good game through two very boring semis.

Uruguay - Holland wasn't boring?

---------- Post added at 06:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:47 PM ----------

I think it will be a very close encounter.
Holland have got the attack to score and win by a heavy margin but they have a weak defensive structure and so i think Spain might just be able to exploit this.
Final score :
Netherlands 3-2 Spain
Viva la Dutch!!!

That so doesn't work. XD

I definately think a narrow Spain win. Probably 2-1.

:'( Only the one guaranteed for Arsenal
In your defence, Robin van Persie is just as important, probably more, than Kuyt. And Torres might not make it to the starting eleven for Sunday while Reina is sure to be on the sidelines again. ;)

Heart:
Netherlands 3-1 Spain
Sneijder - 2
Robben
Villa

Head:
Netherlands 1-2 Spain
Sneijder
Villa
Iniesta

Maybe we can do what we did at Euro 08 and suprise the **** outta them with fast pace football :D