Jonesy

Reaction score
Me and my mate have been quite taking on by network gaming, and we have wanted to expand to other people than just between us, so we have made a website called www.fmnetworks.co.uk we would love for any of you to get it out!!

There are certain rules applied to our network games but they can be checked out. If you want further info access our contacts page where you email myslef or my friend for any queries.

Our first league we are getting set-up is in russia, my team is rubin kazan, but my mate is undecided as of yet so there are still some top russian teams up for grabs as there is only 16 teams left.

so get in contact with us and give it a try it should quite interesting!!

ill play however i have no idea what so ever about network games , would you care to pm me or tell me on facebook or msn how to ?

thanks

Amkar Perm
Anzhi Makhachkala
CSKA Moscow
Dynamo Moscow
Krasnodar
Krylia Sovetov Samara
Kuban Krasnodar
Lokomotiv Moscow
Rostov
Rubin Kazan
Spartak Moscow
Spartak Nalchik
Terek Grozny
Tom Tomsk
Volga Nizhny Novgorod
Zenit St. Petersburg

The ones that are highlighted are the ones taken so far. Zent is yours jakehartepool10

Network gaming would be so much better if it didn't go so slow, ruins it for me.

what patch are you using!?.....plus when does the game start!?

Were using the latest patch and as soon as we feel we have enough managers to start a decent game...

Kelanf7, Spartak is yours

Amkar Perm
Anzhi Makhachkala
CSKA Moscow - Me
Dynamo Moscow
Krasnodar
Krylia Sovetov Samara
Kuban Krasnodar
Lokomotiv Moscow
Rostov
Rubin Kazan - Jonesy
Spartak Moscow - Kelanf7
Spartak Nalchik
Terek Grozny
Tom Tomsk
Volga Nizhny Novgorod
Zenit St. Petersburg - JakeHartlepool10

We are looking for transfer updates, but on research LFC Marshalls isnt very popular, I do have his and will probably be the one used but if there is a different db used a download will be posted on our website

certainly

Amkar Perm
Anzhi Makhachkala
CSKA Moscow - Me
Dynamo Moscow - sammslmfb
Krasnodar
Krylia Sovetov Samara
Kuban Krasnodar
Lokomotiv Moscow - potta
Rostov
Rubin Kazan - Jonesy
Spartak Moscow - Kelanf7
Spartak Nalchik
Terek Grozny
Tom Tomsk
Volga Nizhny Novgorod
Zenit St. Petersburg - JakeHartlepool10

do we have to wait till the leagues filled till we join the network

No you can join the network whenever, before the game obviously, but join the hamachi network, which i've uploaded the settings for whenever you wish

I would join as Krylia Sovetov
But have no idea how to play online... could someone please explain how to play online. Thanks

Last edited:
Its just like normal Fm except you play with lots of other people, there will be a help guide on our website by tomorrow, so can I say your in?