[New] LG Summer Update - Season 2011-2012

Erik Huseklepp is clearly a move to Portsmouth

Confirmed, he is a player of portsmouth now. And I've done Italian Serie B already ^^)
Just some transfers to do and then I'll upload a new download.

---------- Post added at 12:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:31 PM ----------

New download uploaded! (17/8/2011)

New league added:

italyr.png
Serie B (Completely updated until 17-8-2011) (New!)

Hi there Cesc!
Little update from Portugal not included in last version:

Benfica:
Julio Cesar - Granada - loan
Oblak - Leiria - loan
Nuno Coelho - Beira mar - loan
Balboa - not on loan on Albacete anymore. He signed for Beira Mar (full transfer)
Andre Carvalhas - Trofense - full transfer

Porto:
Castro - Sporting Gigon - loan

It's also word that Yebda and Franco jara (both from benfica) are moving to Granada, but notihing is confirmed yet.

---------- Post added at 11:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:46 PM ----------

I see you did Jara already, but local newspapers still not confirming his move, and if it is a loan or full transfer.
I find it very strange that Benfica would let him leave...

I hate how this is only for 11.2 patch, otherwise I'd download it for sure.

Actually, it is now 11.3 so you can download it at your will.

Oh, sounds better now, anyone tried it? How is it?

EDIT: Would be nice if you can keep up-to-date the most important leagues, but also, try to update daily the less important leagues (Danish etc).

Last edited:
Just wondering, do you update each league every time you upload a new update or are only certain leagues updated?

Just wondering, do you update each league every time you upload a new update or are only certain leagues updated?

Yes I also do the transfers of the other leagues, so don't put to much attention on the dates after the competition in the first post. But with a new competition added I mean I've done all the transfers in that league from club to club from an overview. So that league will be close to perfection.

Marco Torsiglieri plays for Metalist Kharkiv loan from Sporting CP on not for Frankfurt

As i said Cesc, Franco jara is still at Benfica and he is playing tonight.
Maybe after the game with Twente next week he moves to Granada, but i'm pretty sure it will be a loan and not a full transfer.

Also Shaffer is on loan at leiria. I heard the deal went down but i've just seen on the news he is training there and won't play only because he is injured.

And off Course you must have heard about Falcao and Ruben Micael from Porto to At. Madrid.

please change all transfer of turkish super league.the transfers aren't new.for example emenike isn't in fenerbahce thanks....

---------- Post added at 02:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:09 PM ----------

emenike is in spartak moscow.please change super turkish league.thanks....

please change all transfer of turkish super league.the transfers aren't new.for example emenike isn't in fenerbahce.emenike is in spartak moscow.please change super turkish league.and ilkay gundogan is in borussia dortmund.please correct all of them thanks...

please change all transfer of turkish super league.the transfers aren't new.for example emenike isn't in fenerbahce.emenike is in spartak moscow.please change super turkish league.and ilkay gundogan is in borussia dortmund.please correct all of them thanks...

Just download the last version, emenike will play for spartak and gundogan was already playing for dortmund. Just download the last version. I will look at the turkish league later again.

Can not delete Portsmouth Enlistment Stop when you start the season. for they can enlist now playing