[New] LG Summer Update - Season 2011-2012

Heb je de transfers van Derijck, Tyton, Djuric en Zomer al?

Heb je de transfers van Derijck, Tyton, Djuric en Zomer al?

Gewoon laatste versie downloaden ;)

En ik heb ook nog wat spelers toegevoegd die ontbraken in de Eredivisie, maar al wel minuten hebben gemaakt dit seizoen, zoals Bulthuis, Heerings (Utrecht) en Schmidt (Heerenveen).

---------- Post added at 12:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:26 PM ----------

New download available!

>>See on first post<<

I want something from you.please change manchester city's stadium name.it is etihad stadium now thanks...

---------- Post added at 05:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:33 PM ----------

Gewoon laatste versie downloaden ;)

En ik heb ook nog wat spelers toegevoegd die ontbraken in de Eredivisie, maar al wel minuten hebben gemaakt dit seizoen, zoals Bulthuis, Heerings (Utrecht) en Schmidt (Heerenveen).

---------- Post added at 12:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:26 PM ----------

New download available!

>>See on first post<<
I want something from you.please change manchester city's stadium name.it is etihad stadium now thanks...

Loving it completely, but the only problem I have is the updated league/cup winners. Such as Inter winning the 2010 Champs League, now it's Barca/ManUtd (win/runners-up).

Loving it completely, but the only problem I have is the updated league/cup winners. Such as Inter winning the 2010 Champs League, now it's Barca/ManUtd (win/runners-up).

I've had to change all last year winners, because I can't add season 2010-11 (in-game it still has to be played). Other wise Inter would have played the Club Championship in Japan etc. So I can't do anything about that.

@Sborov: changed it.

---------- Post added at 06:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:26 PM ----------

New competition done:

uruguayv.png
Primera Division Apertura (Completely updated until 22-8-2011) (New!)
argentinai.png
Primera Division (Completely updated until 22-8-2011) (New!)

New download available!

>>
See on first post<<

---------- Post added 23/08/2011 at 05:36 PM ---------- Previous post was 22/08/2011 at 06:47 PM ----------

New download available!
(incl. Nasri to Man City & Eto'o to Anzhi)

>>
See on first post<<

Last edited:
Bij mij gaat de EL niet verder dan de 3e kwalificatieronde... :(

Bij mij gaat de EL niet verder dan de 3e kwalificatieronde... :(

Raar heb eerder al meerdere seizoenen gesimuleerd en nooit op dit probleem gestuit, maar zal nog eens één simuleren.

Gecontroleerd en er mankeert niks aan de EL, zie persoonlijk bericht met de screen ;)

---------- Post added at 10:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:29 AM ----------

New download available!

>>See on first post<<

Last edited:
View attachment 193128
Am I being stupid? these are the only folders i have in my documents/sports interactive/football manager and I cant find the editor data anywhere? I have tried to just extract it to the db folder but nothing happens. Any help is greatly appreciated.
Great work for updating every transfer guys!!

Am I being stupid? these are the only folders i have in my documents/sports interactive/football manager and I cant find the editor data anywhere? I have tried to just extract it to the db folder but nothing happens. Any help is greatly appreciated.
Great work for updating every transfer guys!!

Then just create the map editor data in documents/sports interactive/football manager 2011 and put it in there. It should work.

I'd like to see, that Mainz play at Coface-Arena, but in this update, they play at Bruchwegstadion.

And some new alterations from me:

- The name of the Polish Ekstraklasa has changed to "T-Mobile Ekstraklasa"
- Arjen Robben is injured (groin, i don't know for how long)
- Górnik Zabrze on 24 April 2013 will had a 24 thousand seats stadium.

Transfers:

- Moshe Ohayon(Ashdod SC) -> Legia Warsaw (1 year contract, renewable for another 24 months)

I will continue to look for any mistakes, at least in my family, the Polish league, but not until tomorrow. I have a training tonight.

Last edited:
@Jurex: thanks! For the new stadium of Gornik I need some specific information, like the name, city it is build, owner of the stadium, capacity and seats. Maybe you have a link for me?

Ok, below i writed informations, which are the most likely :

Name: Allianz Górnik Arena im. Ernesta Pohla (im.=name of)
City: Zabrze
Owner of the stadium: Gmina Zabrze(eee like [administrative]district; overall u know, what i mean. In any case, it belongs to Górnik)
The begining of building: Today has been signed agreement for the construction of stadium :D
The end of building: 2013
Capacity: 32 000
Seats: 32 000
Roof: Yes

Some photos :D :

View attachment 193178View attachment 193179View attachment 193180View attachment 193181View attachment 193182

all informations(and photos) from this site(polish!): Nowy stadion Górnika Zabrze Zabrze - | Budynek Zdj

please update turkish super league and turkish teams thanks....

Janusz Gol (GKS Bełchatów) -> Legia Warsaw
Grzegorz Kasprzik (Lech Poznań) -> Free Agent
Michał Steć (Jagiellonia Białystok) -> Olimpia Zambrów*

*- There's the problem, which complicate transfer of Steć. Olimpia Zambrów is in 2nd Polish League(tzn. T-Mobile Ekstraklasa -> I League -> II League).

please update turkish super league and turkish teams thanks....

Done, just download the latest version. Can you check it on any mistakes for me then? Thanks!

Janusz Gol (GKS Bełchatów) -> Legia Warsaw
Grzegorz Kasprzik (Lech Poznań) -> Free Agent
Michał Steć (Jagiellonia Białystok) -> Olimpia Zambrów*

*- There's the problem, which complicate transfer of Steć. Olimpia Zambrów is in 2nd Polish League(tzn. T-Mobile Ekstraklasa -> I League -> II League).

Thanks again and the stadium has been added. Also the new stadium of Bursaspor has been done (Timsah Arena), as mentioned above complete turkish league has been done. Also replaced Fenerbahce with Trabzonspor in the CL.

If you notice any mistakes, please post them here!

New download available!

>> See on first post <<

Daryl Murphy Join on Loan from Celtic to Ipswich town And Bullard Play for Ipswich Town