New members restricted from posting certains things

Joeyboy22

Reaction score
Hey guys as the title says i can't seem to actually post a new thread.

Im trying to post a new thread on the football manager 2014 stores thread.
When i press to submit the post it come sixth this message:

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Post denied. New posts are limited by number of URLs it may contain and checked if it doesn't contain forbidden words.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Sorry if it is obvious and I'm being stupid I'm not the best with computers and the in and outs of this kind of stuff so sorry.[/FONT]

Are you trying to post a **** load of links?

Hey guys as the title says i can't seem to actually post a new thread.

Im trying to post a new thread on the football manager 2014 stores thread.
When i press to submit the post it come sixth this message:

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Post denied. New posts are limited by number of URLs it may contain and checked if it doesn't contain forbidden words.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Sorry if it is obvious and I'm being stupid I'm not the best with computers and the in and outs of this kind of stuff so sorry.[/FONT]

Because the forums get hammered by spambots, we have to prevent users from posting images or links in their first 10 posts.

Oh well I'm not trying to post any links or images or anything like that.

I haven't put any links or images in any of the attempts I've tried to start a new thread. Any ideas?

Last edited:
I get the same, no idea which part of my post is the problem

I have more than 10 posts and still can't post images for some reason

I'm not trying to post any image still I get the same thing

I also can't post, get the exact same message. No links or image on the post.

Strange however as I joined the forum yesterday and it let me attach images but now I can't post anything on the thread I started.

Any ideas?

I get this message even though my post doesn't contain images.

Errors
The following errors occurred with your submission
Post denied. New posts are limited by number of URLs it may contain and checked if it doesn't contain forbidden words.
Okay

The original post attached the thumbnail images however.

Last edited:
Strange however as I joined the forum yesterday and it let me attach images but now I can't post anything on the thread I started.

Any ideas?

I get this message even though my post doesn't contain images.

Errors
The following errors occurred with your submission
Post denied. New posts are limited by number of URLs it may contain and checked if it doesn't contain forbidden words.
Okay

The original post attached the thumbnail images however.

I think the tool we are using to try to filter out spambots is a little hit and miss. As others have found, once you have made a few posts around the forums, you should be free to post in whatever manner you wish to, within the rules of course.

Slight problem, the thread I started (my first) won't allow me or anyone else it seems to reply to it. I still get the above error message. The initial thread contained attached thumbnails but it allow any further posts.

About 350 views but nowt posted and I was seeking some tactical advice.

Any idea?

Thanks

Slight problem, the thread I started (my first) won't allow me or anyone else it seems to reply to it. I still get the above error message. The initial thread contained attached thumbnails but it allow any further posts.

About 350 views but nowt posted and I was seeking some tactical advice.

Any idea?

Thanks

I have replied to your topic, which serves two purposes. Other people can definitely reply, it has also bumped your topic which will encourage views/responses :)

Many thanks. Hopefully I'll get a response and some much needed advice :)

so we have to post 10 times before we can actually use images etc in a threat we want to make...?

so we have to post 10 times before we can actually use images etc in a threat we want to make...?

I don't know the exact number of posts, but new members are restricted from posting images, url links or even more than a few lines of text for their first few posts. This is one of our anti spam measures to stop spambots.