New members restricted from posting certains things

I can't post anything. What is the solution for posting ? I can't understand the situation...

read the other posts.. You have just posted something just now. The rules are strict because of the amount of spam bots making threads on the forum so you must become a regular member/poster to be able to do more. Contribute to the Forum post on several threads and eventually you will get more rights.

the problem is that i can't post.I can only whrite from the title.

read the other posts.. You have just posted something just now. The rules are strict because of the amount of spam bots making threads on the forum so you must become a regular member/poster to be able to do more. Contribute to the Forum post on several threads and eventually you will get more rights.

????

Yeah this is stupid. The whole point in online forums is engaging with new people and enabling people to communicate with each other yet I can't post a question relating to my game. I am a mamber of various other forums who don;t have this rule and I never come across any spam. This rule alienates new members.

P.S I am not a robot

Been getting this issue which annoys the **** out of me as I am doing a story mode for fm15!

Attempting to write a story for FM16. Getting this error, assuming my OP is too lengthy?

I'm also getting this error. Trying to post a story but assuming my OP is too lengthy?

So we must reply in random before we want to post in our thread, right?

Already 10 post and this still appears :O

Post denied. New posts are limited by number of URLs it may contain and checked if it doesn't contain forbidden words.

This is getting ridiculous. You can't post a 3 string lien text, cause of this spam bot...

MARGATE fC - rOAD TO GREATNESS

Hi, have been posting month by month in my football manager story and now caant post the next installment, even without the images. I'm defo not a spam bot

Well I have now 12 posts and still cannot add two images to my post. I can't even post a longer comment w/o images... Are you guys serious with implementing this retarded bot? Can you add users to an exception list somehow? WHat is the point of having career threads on this forum, if you cannot post any images from the game?!

And even though this problem persists since like.. beggining of this ****** bot, you are doing nothing and you careless if anyone has issues. I don't even know what is more bullshit, this anti-spam system, or administrators doing ****.

Very frustrating trying to post kit requests and other things when this constantly happens. Also, having something like this in place essentially encourages spam posting to some degree as people will just make short, almst spammy posts just to get the post count up. There has surely got to be a better solution to the problem with actual spammers. After all, virtually no other forum I use has such a big isssue with them.

Very frustrating trying to post kit requests and other things when this constantly happens. Also, having something like this in place essentially encourages spam posting to some degree as people will just make short, almst spammy posts just to get the post count up. There has surely got to be a better solution to the problem with actual spammers. After all, virtually no other forum I use has such a big isssue with them.

Just PM me if you like?

Just PM me if you like?
Could do, but it's not as if it's been too much of an issue. It's only a problem in certain cases, in which case I might send you a PM after all, at least until these restrictions no longer apply to me.

Adding my name to the list of people ****** off with this. I just wanna post my story so I can start this Everton game! :(