New members restricted from posting certains things

Simply make a few more small posts in existing threads, and the restrictions will lift at some point.

Last edited:
I'm getting this, not trying to post an image or any links on a thread I want to create.

Strangely, I can post images to a thread someone else has started

I can't post at all without receiving the above message or being told my post is too short.

I am getting the same message when I try to post a thread. Even after removing the images I attached.

oh dear...just wrote a novel and cant post, so this is number one lol, 9 to go. best save my big post to the hard drive lol.

same issue for me. no links in my post. trying to reply to someone.

I get the same message, no images or links in the reply I try to make to the post. Just text.
Edit: I see I am supposed to write small posts in existing threads, but I thought that was what I was doing. How short does it have to be?

I get the same message, no images or links in the reply I try to make to the post. Just text.
Edit: I see I am supposed to write small posts in existing threads, but I thought that was what I was doing. How short does it have to be?

As short as the post you've just made i'm guessing ;)

Not trying to sound unhelpful. But i don't know the parameters of this anti spam tool. Apologies that it groups genuine members in with spammers but we have to be very strict due to the sheer volume of attacks we are receiving currently.

Lol, same problem. I've left some responses on other threads but the problem still persists, I still can't post a thread. This issue is really frustrating :s

This is getting stupid, I've posted 10+ replies and still can't post one **** question..

Mods can you please give me rights to post what I want? I'm trying to post for my manager story and because I have a lot of images and links attached it wont accept my post. I think it's clear I'm not a "spam bot" by now.

I'm already on poor internet as it is so when I've taken 30 minutes to upload screen shots and sort my post out its really annoying when I can't submit my post.

I can't post anything. What is the solution for posting ? I can't understand the situation...