New members restricted from posting certains things

How do you get these restrictions lifted? I can't even post a reply with no images or URL's for some reason?

What is the post limit on this before I can start posting images and urls? I have a story I'm excited for and I'm still waiting to be able to post pictures.

Sorry to be a bother and thanks!

What is the post limit on this before I can start posting images and urls? I have a story I'm excited for and I'm still waiting to be able to post pictures.
Was
10posts according to post3 in this thread

I thought someone said it was 20 but, I could be wrong

I thought someone said it was 20 but, I could be wrong
Thanks, we'll see if that works. I hope it does.

And thanks wkdsoul. I thought so too and saw that but I'm passed 10 posts and still can't post images/urls.

Having the same problem, got 5/6 posts into a story and then with no links or images I can't post for the same reason

ARGH I MADE A HUGE UPDATE AND NOW ITS GIVING ME THIS MESSAGE

MY STORY IS
Israel - The Promised Land Awaits!

Has anyone found a more definite answer to the number of posts needed? I've been waiting to start a story for a while now as well.

I am having this problem now even though yesterday I posted a message which took me two hours to write - was absolutely massive and had plenty of images in it. today I want to post one with a fraction of the images (only 3) and I am being handicapped - what gives?

I'm also having issues, all I'm trying to do is posting a list.