New Moderators - CLOSED - If you send an application now you're a noob

• Thread starter Thread starter Lee
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 219
  • Views Views 17K
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've just applied. Good luck to everyone. I just feel bad that Sismael missed out entirely on this. :P

you don't vote :|:|:|:|

i am so glad you pointed this out to me, i've been walking around with my vote paper in hand looking for the ballot box for hoursoO)

Applied
Hopefully the adminds chooses rigth persons to the 'jobs', which I am sure they will :)

Last edited:
So you're suggesting that how much a person spams shows Moderator potential? Okay then.

Hmmm i see a great future for you..... comedian maybe :P. I think a lot of people are getting obsessed with this mod thing

Hmmm i see a great future for you..... comedian maybe :P. I think a lot of people are getting obsessed with this mod thing

Alot of people that don't seem to have the mental capacity to be a mod, or understand the work involved.

There's going to be a lot of entries to sort through

There's going to be a lot of entries to sort through

Big time lol

I thought that Super Mods/Admins asked individuals if they wanted promoted to Mods rather than setting up a thread for people to apply. Oh well

Big time lol

I thought that Super Mods/Admins asked individuals if they wanted promoted to Mods rather than setting up a thread for people to apply. Oh well
Nah, last time there was a thread for it aswell, then they just chose from them. Not sure if they asked anyone who didn't put their name forward though.

Big time lol

Nah I like it like this.

Nah, last time there was a thread for it aswell, then they just chose from them. Not sure if they asked anyone who didn't put their name forward though.

I believe they asked Zeb before.

I nominate ********.
Lol no i dont ;)
Good luck to all that are applying and I wont be applying :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back