New Moderators - CLOSED - If you send an application now you're a noob

• Thread starter Thread starter Lee
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 219
  • Views Views 17K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Vote for who should be mod? What a terrible idea. I'm sure Sean et al are a bit better at making that decision than most of the FM-Base Membership.

Exactly, it's not a popularity contest. It's about who will actually moderate the forums well.

I'm sorry for saying an opinion.

---------- Post added at 07:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:48 PM ----------

STOP SAYING "GOOD LUCK TO THOSE WHO APPLY"

why is max not a mod?

Because, he's hardly online.

Good luck to all. I wont be applying, i give you all a chance. ;)

Good luck to all. I wont be applying, i give you all a chance. ;)

I was trying to think of a worse applicant, all I could think of was Curt, Fatshit and Sismael. :S

I was trying to think of a worse applicant, all I could think of was Curt, Fatshit and Sismael. :S

Thats pretty cool., you have managed to find 3 people worse. Have you decided to apply duncan my good friend?

Tell me on msn if you dont wanna post it on here

Thats pretty cool., you have managed to find 3 people worse. Have you decided to apply duncan my good friend?

Tell me on msn if you dont wanna post it on here

whats wrong with posting it on here?

LionelPeinar(SP) would have`been pretty bad lol he made about 10 threads giving abuse to different peoples mothers but them Kris kindly changed his words.XD

How brown is your nose...? oO)

Not very tbh,it's only a compliment. :)

I think,personally,madsheep,Zedebee and possibly Aannddyy would be good moderators if selected.

Respected,well liked and there to help people when needed.

Not... Quite... Brown... Enough.... ;)

I dont understand what do you mean how brown is my nose?

---------- Post added at 08:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:06 PM ----------

I think,personally,madsheep,Zedebee and possibly Aannddyy would be good moderators if selected.

Yeah that zebedee guy knows his stuff

I agree with possibly one of them, but I think StuW should be up there.

You gotta give the graphics one to Stu.

I applied rather early in the morning XD. Still, good luck to everyone that has applied [yes, I said it too =P]. Agreed about StuW being a good mod as well =].

Can everyone stop sucking up by saying, "he be good at this section" he got to get it.

the Powers to be will make there choice

Give it to Max and Curt ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back