New Moderators - CLOSED - If you send an application now you're a noob

• Thread starter Thread starter Lee
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 219
  • Views Views 17K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can everyone stop sucking up by saying, "he be good at this section" he got to get it.

the Powers to be will make there choice

Give it to Max and Curt ;)

You do know that even though your writing in white, we can still see what you posted?

LOL it's not Wheel of Fortune..

Leave him his desperate to become an admin on some thread but keeps getting rejected and is eager to find out if fm base's backroom staff is for him XD

Everyone want to stop spamming the thread?

You do know that even though your writing in white, we can still see what you posted?

and it doesnt blend in well with the site's backgroind XDXDXD

---------- Post added at 08:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:34 PM ----------

Everyone want to stop spamming the thread?

nah

only joking

I think Bugu11 would be a good appointment myself, not sure whether he's applied though.

I've applied, and to who ever gets the jobs, well done to them :)

It was kept open, probably so people didn't miss the thread - as it would be at the top of the recent threads list.

However, doesn't mean you can spam the thread....

Good luck to whoever takes on the Story thread as a Mod. May God, Allah and Buddha be with you!

Thank you, I hope they are all with me, along with Isaac, Jacob, Zeus, Jupiter and, the biggest of them all, (Jorge) Jesus.

And now the cliché:

Good luck to everyone that applies

As I think this is actually a good idea, i'm affraid it will only make (some of) the applicants more arrogant, in an attempt of looking 'cooler' to the Admins. I truely hope the new Mods can really deliver the full package, and not just try to impress the 'girls'. That said, good luck folks

As I think this is actually a good idea, i'm affraid it will only make (some of) the applicants more arrogant, in an attempt of looking 'cooler' to the Admins. I truely hope the new Mods can really deliver the full package, and not just try to impress the 'girls'. That said, good luck folks

There's about 2 girls on the entire forum.

What on earth are you talking about?

There's about 2 girls on the entire forum.

What on earth are you talking about?

I don't think he is refering to girls in the word's meaning. He is saying that the applicants may be arrogant in this phase so that they can impress the remaining members, just as what some guys do with girls...

I've applied, would be nice to get the nod, if not fair enough whoever else gets it was probably better qualified than me. Been around the site a while many of you may know me, many of you may not i'm a decent guy and am happy to help in anyway possible :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back