New Moderators - CLOSED - If you send an application now you're a noob

• Thread starter Thread starter Lee
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 219
  • Views Views 17K
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've applied, would be nice to get the nod, if not fair enough whoever else gets it was probably better qualified than me. Been around the site a while many of you may know me, many of you may not i'm a decent guy and am happy to help in anyway possible :)

pm your application not post it here :P

---------- Post added at 03:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:16 AM ----------

oh yeah and i've applied :D

Any Idea how many mods will be picked for the Editing Section

Seeing as we've already receivied a good number of applications I think it's time to throw up a deadline. I'll stop accepting new PM's at 13:00 on 28/07/2010.

Seeing as we've already receivied a good number of applications I think it's time to throw up a deadline. I'll stop accepting new PM's at 13:00 on 28/07/2010.

And how long after that do you think the new mods will be announced? 8-|

Sounds Fair Mate..

have applied hope I get it but if not fair play to who ever does.

One Question Mate:What is the difference between a normal Mod and a Super Mod??
Whats the difference between a man and a Superman?

Supermods moderate every section rather than just set ones like say Editing.

I've applied aswell. I'm on holiday next week so not sure if I'll have Internet access there :P

I don't think I will be able to access the Internet when the mods are announced. So, if I'm one of the chosen, thank you and I'll start working as soon as I return.

Being a Premium Member or having a high post count doesn't make a difference.

What about the length of time you have been on the site? (ie the join date) ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back