Who is going to become the best player. Dont vote for yourself.

• Ravenie - Chris Harris (Wagner)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sam.Mkd - Samuel Hardwicke

• Dabigberto - Robert Hay

• Tomomate - Steve Thompson (Tomo)

• Brigbhoy - Kevin Macfarlane (Kev)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thanks lads :p. I guess my guy will never leave Barca, i want him to go to liveerrrpooollll :D

Massive step down though from Barca to Liverpool XD doubt it will happen you and Messi will become legends there.

Massive step down though from Barca to Liverpool XD doubt it will happen you and Messi will become legends there.

ye i guess ill become a legend there :p. Nah if i went to LFC i would help them getting back on track ahah

I am first team regular at least, but maybe a relegation would do my experience the world of good,
and i'm not gonna lie, i voted for me...

I said don't vote for yourself.. theres no point in the poll if everyone voted for themselves :S

XD it's ok lol. should use some common sense next time though, Everyone would vote for themselves then it would be 1-1-1--2(henrique because my vote:p)-1-1 XD

Ok let me tell you the way of success (you all know it already i guess :p)

But the reaason why my guy is so good is because we could chose 3 best attribs...

1st - Composure
2nd - Finishing
3rd - Dribbling

And these are the only only ones that make a striker REALLLLY good, obviously Speed counts alot aswell but since our PA was 200 i was sure that it wasnt needed to be one of my bests :p. Also i got Barca giving me 1st team football wich made it even better :p

Yeah I know mate its what I always do if im going for striker except I usually vary with the dribbling one to pace, flair, etc.

nice one m8 started at st mirren then my second fav team arsenal bought me for 2.3mill nice to see tham loaning me out to leeds then bolton. and i'm improving a good bit since the start.

Can i give a suggestion mate? Instead of having tons of pics why not delete them when you do the new updates? so it wont take looots of time to load all of the pics, for example, make a column for the awards we win and other for the updates? just an idea, if you dont like it no problem mate, just want to improve it :D. Cheeeeers

Can i give a suggestion mate? Instead of having tons of pics why not delete them when you do the new updates? so it wont take looots of time to load all of the pics, for example, make a column for the awards we win and other for the updates? just an idea, if you dont like it no problem mate, just want to improve it :D. Cheeeeers
yeah it alread takes an age to load the pics after just 3 seasons lol

ok I'll do that next update, I'll delete all the pics and just put it up for a season, Once updated everyone will roughyl have about a day or 2 to view their progress if they miss out then tough :)

Hope i can break into the arsenal first team next season. Or even better get a move to celtic.

Once updated everyone will roughyl have about a day or 2 to view their progress if they miss out then tough :)

this wont be an issue cos you have been posting the history as well as profile so we can always see how well we did before