Newcastle set to appoint Pardew

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 103
  • Views Views 5K
i'd happily have hughton in a coaching role at united, or even get involved with england setup. Hopefully he will bounce back into management soon

And any team he goes to will have a quality man as their manager/coach! :)

Rumours I've been hearing at Klinsmann at Toon with Pardew as his number 2.

Very strange :/

sooo much better than just Pardew though, so thats why Im supporting it

Rumours I've been hearing at Klinsmann at Toon with Pardew as his number 2.

Very strange :/

sooo much better than just Pardew though, so thats why Im supporting it

If this is true, I would ***** my pants.

mainly because it means it isn't just Pardew taking over...

i love newcastle fans and newcastle as a club but i hope to god they go down, chris hughton was doing a great job and deserved to be treated alot better i would lov e to know how pardew has got that much more experience than hughton? fair enough took west ham up and to a cup final but thats bout it. couldn't handle mascherano or tevez couldn't get the best out of them. took charlton down mediocrity at west ham and did ok with southamton and reading its more of a sideays step i cannot believe they sacked hughton. i hope the fans boycott and carroll, barton and nolan all leave. i think the newcastle fans should take a leaf out of man united/wimbledon fans book and start their own club then they can run it their way

pardew if i was a newcastle fan id smash every sports soccer shop up the fat ****

Premier League experience ?, Did MA not mean Championship experience ? Because to me it looks like thats what hes preparing for what a tool the guy is. Ashley out!

Who's this Pardew lol, sounds like a Norwegian guy.

he isnt a terrible manager, he should never of been sacked by southampton tbf, and he did a good job at west ham, maybe he might be able to achieve a top 12 finish, saying that sacking houghton was pointless, but who ever took over would of had a hard hard job to follow, but anyway good luck to pardew.

Houghton to join the United coaching staff.....

Pardew was just awful at Southampton, good decision by them, doing much better now.
He's...an okay manager, I guess. But Hughton shouldn't of been sacked. Silly.

Pardew was just awful at Southampton, good decision by them, doing much better now.
He's...an okay manager, I guess. But Hughton shouldn't of been sacked. Silly.

He had an chairman who just kept intervening....... He is an okay manager. no better or worse then houghton.

This has made me laugh. Things aren't looking good for Newcastle now.

So they sack a manager who's doing really well for a "bigger name manager" to show that they are a serious threat.. and they get Pardew.. wow I feel bad for Newcastle, but I hope to God they can just stay up because I really do like Newcastle

lol unlucky toon
Alan was good at the saints though and got unfairly sacked

On the plus side, we can now hold sweepstakes on which player's wife/gf Pardew will try to hit on first...

consortium takeover !!!! who's with me !!!!!

Bit short on cash at the minute mate.

---------- Post added at 01:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:27 AM ----------

I am gutted. However, will support him for the first game, then if he fails, I will personally kill him:P

Back