Newcastle United Vs Arsenal (Premier League)

Who Will Win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Most people know I hate Barton and want him outlawed from Professional football but some of these comments...

He says Gervinho's simulation deserved a 3 game ban...Then said that whether he stayed on his feet or not there was contact and it was a red card...Hypocrisy there Joey?

Gervinho could say the minimal contact was there and whether I stayed on my feet or not it was still contact that touched me...I can't believe Barton is THIS stupid as to be so hypocritical.

Barton pretty much confirmed for me why he should never come near the England squad.

Did you miss the part where Arshavin had to pull him away from Song? Or the part where he decided he wanted to be a cage fighter and dragged Gervinho up off the ground?

Different attitude my ****.

Like I said already, he was doing fine up til until then, when I also acknowledged the fact he screwed up at that moment-it was just bad timing that he kicked off at the same time I posted, in which I acknowledged he was a silly little chap when I heard what happened.

Piers Morgan to Joey Barton

» piersmorgan Piers Morgan
@ @Joey7Barton what were you doing dragging Gervinho up in the first place? You should have gone for that, never mind your own shocking dive.

Joey Barton's Reply
@Joey7Barton
Joseph Barton @piersmorgan I was merely helping him regain his obviously dodgy balance #cheatingbarsteward

Barton now: ''my job is to do the best for my team, not to keep Gervinho on the pitch. Theres more to football than kicking a ball....''

Couple of things here Joey:

1) I'm sure Gervinho feels the same about his job for Arsenal and it not being his job to keep Newcastle defenders on the pitch.

2) The more to football than kicking a ball comment, you seem to endorse surrounding referee's and simulation? The same thing you earlier claimed...

''If i stayed up or went down its not relevant''

Hmmm, again, I'm sure Gervinho will feel the same when he get's lumps kicked out of him (Minimal lumps, but still lumps).

''if he dosent dive then incident dosent happen.''

Yet Joey, you claimed earlier ^ that Gervinho's simulation, in your opinion, caused you to go off the boil and attack him.

So yet again, I am puzzled Joey do you condone or encourage diving to get the best result for your team?

''I train all summer to have him cheat us out of hard earned point. Its not on. Diving should be 3 game ban. Respect the game''

I seem to think you have spent more time tweeting than training but there you go... You now go on the stance that Divers should get a 3 game ban?

Yet when quizzed on your simulation you defended it?

I'm sure Arsenal feel like you cheated them out of 3 points and a hard pre season training by causing that incident...

''cant raise ur hands, end of. What do i have to gain by standing and trading with him. NOWT.''

Except, you raised your hands to him first? You were the aggressor...Like you were with Pedersen last season when you punched him.

''If theres contact go down but dont blatantly try to con the ref. Refs have it hard enough''

Hmmmm, I would call flying/rolling/crying that you have been punched when you got mildly stroked by some fingers as a 'con' to the referee Joey, wouldn't you?

''I went down easy, no doubt. Still cant raise ur hands.''

Again, you admit simulation Joey, and you seem to think grabbing a fellow pro by the neck with two hands doesn't constitue 'raising your hands' well what else is it then Joey?

''If u raise ur hands to players faces, u should beoff.''

Okay Joey so you charging over and grabbing him by the neck is what, acceptable?

On simulation: ''Needs stamping out''

I agree Joey, it does need stamping out...

I had to analyse Barton's comments to you all because frankly they stink of absolute hypocrisy.

Last edited:
Like I said already, he was doing fine up til until then, when I also acknowledged the fact he screwed up at that moment-it was just bad timing that he kicked off at the same time I posted, in which I acknowledged he was a silly little chap when I heard what happened.
Fair enough. Must of missed that with all the drama going on.

I want to troll this thread so badly!

JOOOEY JOOOEY BARRRTOOONNN!!

Great point for the toon here. Song should have been sent off for stamping on Barton anyway, Gervinho shouldn't have slapped him. I don't know what Arsenals problem with him is, they tried to kick him off the pitch last year, and the strangle him. If they concentrated on their own game, they might have won the game.

Can't wait till you come up against Stoke, they are going to murder you.

I want to troll this thread so badly!

JOOOEY JOOOEY BARRRTOOONNN!!

Great point for the toon here. Song should have been sent off for stamping on Barton anyway, Gervinho shouldn't have slapped him. I don't know what Arsenals problem with him is, they tried to kick him off the pitch last year, and the strangle him. If they concentrated on their own game, they might have won the game.

Can't wait till you come up against Stoke, they are going to murder you.

Stoke have lost 4 out the last 6 meetings, and Barton is still a huge ***

Stoke have lost 4 out the last 6 meetings, and Barton is still a huge ***

Meh, I don't care about the result. I just think there will be a few red cards/broken legs.

And Barton is still a huuuuge herrro! :D

No Dunc...Tiote and Cabaye and Bambi are HUGEEEEEEEEEEE heroes.

Tiote+Cabaye have my love.

Barton leaves=Free's up Cabaye to take all the set pieces.

Bring in Maxi Lopez for striker and NUFC will be 'sorted'.

Can't stand Barton he is the biggest
**** I've ever seen play football.

If he's a hero, I genuinely feel sorry for you.

No need. Barton is a good footballer, with a personality, I would rather our teams was full of players that actually give a **** about the club than a bunch of robots.

I bet most 'high profile' players, if they had been through the stuff he has been through this summer, they wouldn't be playing for their team, and if they did, I bet they wouldn't be putting in 110%.

No Dunc...Tiote and Cabaye and Bambi are HUGEEEEEEEEEEE heroes.

Tiote+Cabaye have my love.

Barton leaves=Free's up Cabaye to take all the set pieces.

Bring in Maxi Lopez for striker and NUFC will be 'sorted'.

Can't stand Barton he is the biggest **** I've ever seen play football.

Agreed on Tiote and Cabaye, they are a pair of good players, and hopefully they will be great this season.

If Barton leaves, our right wing will be proper **** until HBA is back. Would rather keep him, mainly because I find him ******* hilarious, but he is also a pretty good footballer. Although, no doubt if I supported another club, I would think he was a ****.

I would love Lopez at the club, we need someone, anyone..

No need. Barton is a good footballer, with a personality, I would rather our teams was full of players that actually give a **** about the club than a bunch of robots.
There is giving a ****, and then there is what he did today.

Hypothetical situation, if Barton had also got sent off and Newcastle had gone on to lose, would you still be calling him a hero?

I bet most 'high profile' players, if they had been through the stuff he has been through this summer, they wouldn't be playing for their team, and if they did, I bet they wouldn't be putting in 110%.

Is it not important to note that the "stuff he's been through this summer" is largely through his own making? He knows full-well that the stuff he said was against his contract - as Pardew said pre-match... He has to take the consequences which is a fine and whatever else the manager deems necessary. What does he do instead? Whine about it on twitter again.

Status
Not open for further replies.