• Newcastle United Win

Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Draw

Votes: 7 25.9%
  • Manchester United Win

Votes: 16 59.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Berbatov not even on the bench for United tonight, Rio is on the bench though.

Anderson looked ***** on Saturday. Newcastle to edge us 2-1.

Anderson was brilliant when he came on against City.. His direct running and pace was a massive boost. Looks a very good side - looking forward to this game.

The United team is looking a bit lightweight on the right, defensively at least.

Still imagine they'll win, so I'll stick with my earlier prediction.

I'd laugh if Owen came on to score the winner :p

Berbatov not even on the bench for United tonight, Rio is on the bench though.

ferdinand isn't on the bench tonight.

Glad theres no place in the squad for Berbatov might give him a much needed kick up the backside

The United team is looking a bit lightweight on the right, defensively at least.

Still imagine they'll win, so I'll stick with my earlier prediction.

its a side set up to impose their game; if it happens i can see pretty comfortable win, if newcastle get about us and carrick doesnt have his head screwed on, it could be difficult, having Rooney is back is a big bonus here because he will track back and become a third (very combative)centre mid. Not something you can say about Dimi much as i like him, no surprise that he has a distinct lack of goals away from home

VDS
O'SHEA SMALLING VIDIC EVRA
NANI CARRICK ANDERSON GIGGS
ROONEY HERNANDEZ

KRUL
SIMPSON COLOCCNI WILLIAMSON ENRIQUE
BARTON GUTHRIE TIOTE GUTIERREZ
AMEOBI LOVENKRANDS​

Confirmed Lineups from SSN

Did SSN put them up like that? If so you'd think they'd know Coloccini is the LCB and Williamson the RCB.

A huh copied them straight off SSN.

Berbatov misses out because he felt ill this morning, Rio misses out because he felt his calf was tight and has played 2 games in 4 days. Fergie said he was going to rest Rio anyway..

Can't believe Hernandez missed his chance earlier.. since then it's been all Newcastle though.

---------- Post added at 08:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:00 PM ----------

O'Shea is really struggling against Jonas..

Berbatov misses out because he felt ill this morning, Rio misses out because he felt his calf was tight and has played 2 games in 4 days. Fergie said he was going to rest Rio anyway..

Yeah, his wife went into labor at 2.30 the morning of the Man City v Man Utd game so he will be tired and will want to be with her.

Newcastle doing well. Man Utd making lots of little errors.

---------- Post added at 08:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:04 PM ----------

Rooney would of scored that last year

Yeah, his wife went into labor at 2.30 the morning of the Man City v Man Utd game so he will be tired and will want to be with her.

Newcastle doing well. Man Utd making lots of little errors.

He's with the squad, just not in the squad. What a chance for Rooney, great save. Should've been a corner.

Rooney would of scored that last year

Not really. He has been in great form recently, so that's a non-argument. Sometimes, just sometimes, strikers will miss...

When Chicharito improves his ball control he much better player!!!

---------- Post added at 07:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:27 PM ----------

Shame Giggs didn't see Nani

ffs cmo'n you red mugs...my betting ticket depends on you (6)!!!