• Draw

Votes: 7 25.9%
  • Manchester United Win

Votes: 16 59.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
come on the super geordie army

only 45 minutes to go

Anderson challenge on Lovenkrands looked like a pen to me. However, Lovenkrands was looking for the penalty.

Anderson challenge on Lovenkrands looked like a pen to me. However, Lovenkrands was looking for the penalty.

if lovenkrands hadnt started going to ground he could easily had a pen. little lesson on not diving (hope fergie bollocks nani for his earlier, dont know why he wasnt booked)

---------- Post added at 09:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:09 PM ----------

O'shea has been dire, Vidic is doing his job for him

For all our domination in this second half, we've created next to nothing..

The game really needs a goal.

---------- Post added at 09:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:11 PM ----------

Ryan Giggs how did you miss!?

---------- Post added at 09:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:15 PM ----------

Anderson off - Valencia on.

Valencia - Giggs - Carrick - Nani

---------- Post added at 09:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:16 PM ----------

15 mins to go - come on United!!

Did the commenator just say, " O'shea looks dangerous".

Valiant defending from Newcastle, we've thrown a lot at their door but thy are staying firm.

Allardyce really needs to stop calling Patrice Evra 'Patrick Evra'...

Michael Owen on for Nani.

LOL at the old man waving a £20 note at him.

Have to say wasn't expecting this. Was expecting a slaughter by Man Utd. Looks like it's one of those nights. Hangover from semi-final perhaps?

Have to say wasn't expecting this. Was expecting a slaughter by Man Utd. Looks like it's one of those nights. Hangover from semi-final perhaps?

Most likely. Even with Rooney and Hernandez up front, we're just having one of those days that weaker sides put on marvellous performances defensively to put out the bigger teams. Capitalising on our misfortune.

Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes !!!

Toon Army !:wub:

Lets now win tomorrow Arsenal

Loevenkrands was more a penalty than Hernandez's, great no score draw!!

0-0 FT..

Looked like a pen to me on Hernandez, but ref booked him instead. Ah well - point gained rather than 2 dropped. Title is still very much ours to lose!

Up the UNITED!!

Most likely. Even with Rooney and Hernandez up front, we're just having one of those days that weaker sides put on marvellous performances defensively to put out the bigger teams. Capitalising on our misfortune.

Well, wouldn't say it's all too bad to be honest. Fergie will whip them back into shape in his own special way lol. I think it's safe to say Man Utd can't really blow the title anyway, so wouldn't think it's too bad. Newcastle simply stepped up a gear and held firm. Fair play to them.

That was a Pen to me,, There was contact, Herdanez tried to avoid the contact if anything, yet he gets booked. If he didnt jump and stayed at the same height, he would of had a pen, and then we wonder why people dive... Oh well, Still in our hands, would love Spurs to win 2mo.

Not a bad result tbh, point closer to the title and with Arsenal playing Tottenham tomorrow, I think we'll stay 7 points clear.

0-0 draw suits us fine. Now on 40 points, whichyou would say means we are all but safe. For one of the shakiest defences in the EPL, we held firm and stopped Roo/Owen/Javier getting the goal, although Giggs should have won it. I expected Utd to take the points, so this is a bonus.

Well, all I could say is "No Berbatov, no Man Utd this season". And for all of you thinking Hernandez is soooo good, the guy's first touch is awful , i mean AWFUL.

Well, wouldn't say it's all too bad to be honest. Fergie will whip them back into shape in his own special way lol. I think it's safe to say Man Utd can't really blow the title anyway, so wouldn't think it's too bad. Newcastle simply stepped up a gear and held firm. Fair play to them.

newcastle put in a real shift, 0-0 seems fair, we dominated possessin but didnt do enough. Need 12 points to take the title, but we play arsenal and chelsea with will affect points needed in a big way