• Newcastle United Win

Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Draw

Votes: 7 25.9%
  • Manchester United Win

Votes: 16 59.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well, all I could say is "No Berbatov, no Man Utd this season". And for all of you thinking Hernandez is soooo good, the guy's first touch is awful , i mean AWFUL.

TBH, I wouldn't go as far as to say that. Berbatov isn't the most consistent of strikers, if he had played, it wouldn't have guaranteed the win. Javier shows some deft touches on the ball, and has some very good movement off of it. One fault is that he gets caught offside too often.

Well, all I could say is "No Berbatov, no Man Utd this season". And for all of you thinking Hernandez is soooo good, the guy's first touch is awful , i mean AWFUL.

I'd have him at Arsenal in a heart-beat, top class finisher

Well, wouldn't say it's all too bad to be honest. Fergie will whip them back into shape in his own special way lol. I think it's safe to say Man Utd can't really blow the title anyway, so wouldn't think it's too bad. Newcastle simply stepped up a gear and held firm. Fair play to them.

Newcastle defender superbly as a team all game. Deserved a point, indeed.

berbatov played the last game and we lost. berbatov in fact only has 4 goals away from home, good work there with that one

Yer seen Hernandez's weakness tonight. First touch was absolutely shocking. Always been a big fan of him but wasn't impressed tonight.

Well, wouldn't say it's all too bad to be honest. Fergie will whip them back into shape in his own special way lol. I think it's safe to say Man Utd can't really blow the title anyway, so wouldn't think it's too bad. Newcastle simply stepped up a gear and held firm. Fair play to them.

Yeah, Newcastle gave us scares in the first half, especially with their midfield and the wing play from Jonas Gutierrez, but we really should have put away our chances. Not that I am taking anything away from Newcastle's performance.

Anything but a win for Arsenal is what we need to comfort ourselves.

Well it looks like that time in any match thread. For the real result to sky rocket in votes.

4 at time of counting for draw.

His first touch is so awful that he scored 18 goals this season and has a few assists too. No Berbatov, no Man Utd this season is nonsense considering he hasn't scored once in the Champions League yet we're in the semi-finals and heavy favourites to go to the final, and we're top of the league.

Yer seen Hernandez's weakness tonight. First touch was absolutely shocking. Always been a big fan of him but wasn't impressed tonight.

had one of those days tonight, much liker everyone tbf; i mean o'shea, wtf was that? dire from him

Poor trolling attempt. Go look at all the games we've won without Berbatov this season, games where it's usually Hernandez popping up with the goal.

Nice attempt buddy.... I think everyone is now raging with you. :/

Don't know why Hernandez is getting stick. Yeah he had an off night, but like StuW said, he's got very movement off the ball-just needs to stop getting off-side so often. He's going to be quality next few years. Every time I've managed to see him play, he's been great

Looking at the Newcastle penalty call now.. Anderson put his leg in twice and it was a bigger call than Simpsons. Good game from the ref IMO though.

Don't know why Hernandez is getting stick. Yeah he had an off night, but like StuW said, he's got very movement off the ball-just needs to stop getting off-side so often. He's going to be quality next few years. Every time I've managed to see him play, he's been great

His control does need some work, but his movement and natural finishing ability already make him a great player. He's young, and for his first season he's done brilliantly. Plenty of time for him to work on his few flaws. :)

Looking at the Newcastle penalty call now.. Anderson put his leg in twice and it was a bigger call than Simpsons. Good game from the ref IMO though.

Lovenkrands was already going down, stays up and he gets a pen

Did you not see the fa cup semi final berbatov was awful.

I honestly felt like muting the Tele Sam allardyce is a shocking co commentator. He called williamson Williams park was called sun ji park and patrice evra suddenly became patrik evra. Sky sports miss Andy gray.

What a boring as **** game.

Good point for us though.

Newcastle's penalty shout was a 50-50. One game you get it, others not. Hernandez pen claim was feeble, although he didn't deserve a yellow. The first half we gave United a good game, but second half we played deeper, and played the route-1 ball for Ameobi and co. We had a lot of stray passes, and Ireland IMHO should have been on earlier.

Barbatov is a lazy player, Hernandez is the complete opposite, you can't compare the two.

---------- Post added at 09:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:57 PM ----------

Did you not see the fa cup semi final berbatov was awful.

I honestly felt like muting the Tele Sam allardyce is a shocking co commentator. He called williamson Williams park was called sun ji park and patrice evra suddenly became patrik evra. Sky sports miss Andy gray.

What match were you watching? Because I didn't see Park...

newcastle put in a real shift, 0-0 seems fair, we dominated possessin but didnt do enough. Need 12 points to take the title, but we play arsenal and chelsea with will affect points needed in a big way

Thing is, with each set of points Arsenal seem to be dropping, really can't see it being a problem. Can see the Spurs v Arsenal game finishing in a draw. Chelsea may a bit different I guess as they are more capable of putting away chances than Arsenal at the moment (sorry Arsenal fans lol)