Votes: 28 39.4%
  • Draw

Votes: 18 25.4%
  • Chelsea Win

Votes: 13 18.3%
  • Abandoned due to being snowed off

Votes: 12 16.9%

• Total voters
The problem is we will be playing an inexperienced Bruma in Defence most probably and I cant see him proving much of a challenge for Caroll plus our attacking Threat from the Midfield again looks short without Lampard and now Zhirkov

The problem is we will be playing an inexperienced Bruma in Defence most probably and I cant see him proving much of a challenge for Caroll plus our attacking Threat from the Midfield again looks short without Lampard and now Zhirkov

I think Alex is still available mate, but yer if not it will be Bruma.

---------- Post added at 12:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:37 AM ----------

Just thought I'd drop in and say the OP is nicely done. Poll is amusing too.

I reckon a 2-2 draw, with Carroll grabbing the equaliser in the last minutes.

Thanks alot mate.

i reckon 1-1 will be the score, with chelsea going one up and newcastle hitting back in the 2nd half.

if its not snowed off, 1-1, carroll to give the chelsea back line a torrid time though

If our big players turn up i.e Malouda, Anelka and Drogba then i expect us to outscore a weakened Newcastle backline. Especially if Campbell plays because in recent times Drogba has made him look a complete amatuer.

---------- Post added at 12:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:58 AM ----------

Newcastle 3 - 1 Chelsea
(Carrol X2, Tiote--Malouda)

I like that Tiote mate, excellent signing.

---------- Post added at 01:39 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 12:58 AM ----------

My poll on being called off looks like it could happen, did anyone see the Riverside today??? Surely if they have a night of that then no way will the game go ahead.

My poll on being called off looks like it could happen, did anyone see the Riverside today??? Surely if they have a night of that then no way will the game go ahead.

lol i know it looked like they were playing on a white sheet !

You're forgetting that Steven Taylor is playing... He is hardly a bad defender? He was injured for 10 months and he's been fit for around a month now and he'll definitely be up for the game to prove he is still our best center back. And Sol Campbell... he's strong? oO)

well if Paulo Ferreira plays I think your pretty safe :P ^^)

He is not mate the back 4 is Bosingwa, Ivanovic, Alex and Cole.

---------- Post added at 01:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:44 AM ----------

You're forgetting that Steven Taylor is playing... He is hardly a bad defender? He was injured for 10 months and he's been fit for around a month now and he'll definitely be up for the game to prove he is still our best center back. And Sol Campbell... he's strong? oO)

Playing a unfit defender could be risky as Drogba likes a challenge and as i said earlier Drogba makes Campbell look amuater every time. But as you say its still a decent centre back partnership.

Newcastle v Chelsea

Preview followed by live coverage of Sunday's game between Newcastle and Chelsea in the Premier League.

More...

You should have added Newcastle getting hammered, then the game gets abandoned because of snow lol.

Think you'll find that is a favourite trick of our poor neighbours down the road at Middlesbrough.

Newcastle 1-1 Chelsea.

Newcastle to get a late equaliser after Chelsea dominate the entire game :)

---------- Post added at 05:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:58 PM ----------

Newcastle to go 4-0 up and the game gets called off in the last few minutes. Chelsea win the replay.

If that happened, the FA would award Newcastle the 3 points.

News of the World reports Adam Johnson is on his way to Tyneside for £8 million in January. :$

Unlikely but i love a bit of sunday newspaper talk.

As I have said before:

Newcastle United 0-3 Chelsea

2-1 Newcastle.

Carroll + Super Sol
Dog-ba for Chelski

Newcastle Line Up:

Krul
Simpson Taylor Campbell Enrique
Routledge Guthrie Tiote Gutierrez
Carrol Ameobi

Chelsea Line Up

Cech
Bosingwa Alex Ivanovic Cole
Mikel
Ramires Malouda
Anelka Drogba Kalou​

Chelsea's bench again looks fairly weak. If they need to change something about, then I don't see anyone that can provide the spark along with the quality.

Chelsea's bench is so bad its funny. Don't think any of those players would get in any team in the top half of the prem (potential not counted)

Back