• Draw

Votes: 18 25.4%
  • Chelsea Win

Votes: 13 18.3%
  • Abandoned due to being snowed off

Votes: 12 16.9%

• Total voters
****** ****, this is awful

We are being taken apart by a team who's back four, lets be honest, isn't very strong. We need to start playing the ball up to Drogba, and tucking it away, and it's not happening. It's awful, the performance is shocking. If I was Ancelotti, I would be worried :S

This could round off a great weekend for Manchester United fans :)
Come on Newcastle!!

wonder how patient abramovich will be with ancelloti if chelsea stay like this

Lol, you're not really trying to say you have a better team than Arsenal and Chelsea are you?

Hahaha anyway, yeah you guys have a good chance to win but you can't blame him for predicting that score, even me as a neutral, actually scratch that, even me as a person who wants newcastle to win, thought you would get battered, but lets hope you guys can do the job, keep these bastards third.

No i'm not really saying that but if all 50,000 fans at the ground had that defeatist attitude then whats the point in the players bothering. I mean we've beat Everton, Chelsea and Arsenal away from home and we've destroyed Villa and Sunderland at home. I know we are erratic form-wise but we do alright against the bigger clubs. (excluding sunderland XD)

I turned it off around 10 mins ago, what's happened? Penalty?

No he was clear and would probably have got on the end of the through ball when he was running alongside Tiote but choose to throw himself to the ground. I have no idea why, he would have reached the ball and been 1 v 1 with Krul.

He truly puzzles me sometimes

Chelsea having majority of possesion, but as per have to final ball. Anelka doesn't look interested, and Drogba has resorted to his old antics of diving when nobody's around him.

ameobi almost in ><

---------- Post added at 07:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:14 PM ----------

1-1 no !!!

Kalou scores for Chelsea right on the stroke of half time. Nifty footwork, and a dodgy deflection sends the ball past Krul.

c'mon newcastle !!!!!! if u can beat arsenal, u can thrash chelsea. c'mon !!!!

Back