Votes: 28 39.4%
  • Draw

Votes: 18 25.4%
  • Chelsea Win

Votes: 13 18.3%
  • Abandoned due to being snowed off

Votes: 12 16.9%

• Total voters
If Newcastle beat Sunderland 5-0, and Sunderland beat Chelsea 3-0, does that mean Newcastle are going to beat Chelsea 8-0?

Chelsea's bench is so bad its funny. Don't think any of those players would get in any team in the top half of the prem (potential not counted)
Are Stoke's and Blackpool's RB options really better than Ferreira?

Chelsea bench is too weak and unproven. They dont have anyone who can make the difference. Hope Newcastle somehow wins this game.

Are Stoke's and Blackpool's RB options really better than Ferreira?

Ferreira maybe slightly better but the only way their RBs can improve is by experience and Ferreira is a bit to slow to combat people like Walcott

Carroll scores. Misunderstanding between Alex and Cech.

what happened, just turned on as i was owning on fifa :D, just read what happened on bbc and all i have to say is LOL

Last edited:
And you're meant to be a toon fan? Jog on.

He's a realist... Chelsea are obviously a superior team and N'castle have been inconsistent this season.

Also, he sucks at predictions! :P

Well done Andy Carroll, no real surprise he's scored again..

im in a bit of a pickle, my dad placed bets on chelsea and sinced i celebrated that goal like ****, things have been COLD

He's a realist... Chelsea are obviously a superior team and N'castle have been inconsistent this season.

Also, he sucks at predictions! :P

Well done Andy Carroll, no real surprise he's scored again..

Yes chelsea are superior, we havent beaten them this season at their place have we?

Come to think of it, we haven't beaten the gunners at the emirates either.

Funny old game ;)

Ameobi is going to cost us yet again unless he sorts his life out asap

Yes chelsea are superior, we havent beaten them this season at their place have we?

Come to think of it, we haven't beaten the gunners at the emirates either.

Funny old game ;)
Lol, you're not really trying to say you have a better team than Arsenal and Chelsea are you?

Hahaha anyway, yeah you guys have a good chance to win but you can't blame him for predicting that score, even me as a neutral, actually scratch that, even me as a person who wants newcastle to win, thought you would get battered, but lets hope you guys can do the job, keep these bastards third.

Back