Votes: 28 39.4%
  • Draw

Votes: 18 25.4%
  • Chelsea Win

Votes: 13 18.3%
  • Abandoned due to being snowed off

Votes: 12 16.9%

• Total voters
Newcastle always do better against big teams bar Man United this season.

happy wth a draw tbh Newcastle is a hard palce to go and its a improvement on our recent results

****,now man utd on the top.But glad that chelsea still not winning .

Great Newcastle performance. Couldn't see Chelsea winning at St James' Park with the form book the way it is and now we stay at the top of the league with a points difference rather than goal difference. Very happy! :D

Not many comments about the game itself, rather a horde of United 'fans' in here to gloat.

Good forum is good. ^^)

"we are top of the league say we are top of the leage" with the weakest squad we have had under Sir Alex

on topic, fantastic point for Newcastle, indifferent times for Chelsea though it has to be said

"we are top of the league say we are top of the leage" with the weakest squad we have had under Sir Alex

on topic, fantastic point for Newcastle, indifferent times for Chelsea though it has to be said

To be fair Stubbsy i'd rather have - Nani, Anderson, Carrick, Park in midfield than Kleberson, Djemba Djemba, John O'shea, Richardson :P

before any Chelsea fans complain bout utd fans rubbing it in being top dont think we can really complain the amount we all rubbed it in about how well e started the season lol

I have to say the toon are really impressing me this season. I never thought they should of got relegated good to see they are showing themselves as a premier league club again

To be fair Stubbsy i'd rather have - Nani, Anderson, Carrick, Park in midfield than Kleberson, Djemba Djemba, John O'shea, Richardson :P

completely agree mate but all the pundits have been writing us off as having a weakened side and no one has been really taking notice off us, hopefully know after this weekend, pundits alike will start to take notice.

Djemba-Djemba is a legend <3 lol

Decent game in the end. Thought both teams played well in stages, and although we dominated the second half a draw was a fair result.

Credit to Newcastle, they defended well in the second half and had a go going forward aswell. Compare Brimingham's match against us to that of Newcastle's. They parked the bus for 80 minutes while Newcastle actually threw players forward in numbers and tried to be positive. It's why I have no time for that kind of performance but do so for Newcastle's today. Campbell was excellent in particular.

A point is better than nothing. Atleast we've stopped the losing streak :).

Happy with a draw. Was nice to see Carroll proving just how good he really is today, although his goal was.. well. slightly lucky ;) but his allround performance was great.

I have to say the toon are really impressing me this season. I never thought they should of got relegated good to see they are showing themselves as a premier league club again

as long as they keep knicking points of big 4 clubs bar us, i'll be the happiest guy on earth

my ****, what about Djemba Djemba, Carroll, Klebersen, Bellion etc?

Back