I can't find the filter for Newgen's what am I doing wrong???
I imported the view

I solved the issue somehow. Don't know how but it works xD

Last edited:
Preserve will skip any players that have already been assigned a face. This means that they'll keep their face and only new players will be assigned a face. If you're running out of faces because you have a huge database use the "Allow Duplicates?" checkbox.
Thanks. Out of interest, is there any plans to release a bigger size pack in the future?

Thanks. Out of interest, is there any plans to release a bigger size pack in the future?
Nothing has been planned so far. It's not out of the question either, there just haven't been to many specific requests that would warrant a bigger pack.

SAGKRZealand Facepack v3

I'm a tad confused whilst downloading these files... I've downloaded everything fine and I'm upto the stage on the text guide and whilst watching the video tutorial (11:45)

8. Once downloaded, go to the following folder:%localappdata%\Programs\NewGAN Manager\app\views
9. Copy the files in the folder listed above and paste them into the following folder:%userprofile%\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2021\views

And when I search for the path %localappdata%\Programs\NewGAN Manager\app\views I got no results then I figured out there is a - between GAN & Manager on the version I downloaded but that leads me onto there is no views section

Although I do have my C:\Users\"username"\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2021\views like attached and C:\Users\liamw\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2021\filters are the only path I have placed files in are the images attached correct?

I'll attach some images to see if it helps to explain

Thanks
They now come bundled with the installer, the local appdata folder step was removed with the latest update.

Does this work with FM21 Touch? I have downloaded all the files OK, however, there seems to be an issue when I try to load the view before creating the rtf, in that it says that its not available in the panel view?

Any ideas?

Does this work with FM21 Touch? I have downloaded all the files OK, however, there seems to be an issue when I try to load the view before creating the rtf, in that it says that its not available in the panel view?

Any ideas?
The views weren't designed for FM21 Touch and I'm not sure how you can make them work in FM Touch. If you somehow figure out a way though, it should work, you would just need to copy the facepack and config over to the FM Touchg graphics folder.

Is there a limit to how many players receive a face? I did the preserve feature, as i'm already two seasons in but there are quite a few players who didnt get a face. I have like 300k players loaded for my DB so thats why Im wondering if there is a limit. Or is it better to just do generate instead of preserve.

The views weren't designed for FM21 Touch and I'm not sure how you can make them work in FM Touch. If you somehow figure out a way though, it should work, you would just need to copy the facepack and config over to the FM Touchg graphics folder.
So I could create my own rtf from running a query within scouting - not using the view provided, but would need to know the headings to make it compatable and so end up with basically the same file. Anyone know what they are?

So I could create my own rtf from running a query within scouting - not using the view provided, but would need to know the headings to make it compatable and so end up with basically the same file. Anyone know what they are?
The columns from left to right are UID, Nationality, Second Nationality, Name, Hair Length, Hair Color, Skin Color

Is there a limit to how many players receive a face? I did the preserve feature, as i'm already two seasons in but there are quite a few players who didnt get a face. I have like 300k players loaded for my DB so thats why Im wondering if there is a limit. Or is it better to just do generate instead of preserve.
You might be running out of faces as there are ~120,000 faces in the facepack. If you use NewGAN Manager v1.2.0 you assign duplicates which should solve the issue if it indeed is running out of images.

You might be running out of faces as there are ~120,000 faces in the facepack. If you use NewGAN Manager v1.2.0 you assign duplicates which should solve the issue if it indeed is running out of images.
okay thanks! duplicates dont bother me, so how do I assign duplicates? is it in NewGan?

okay thanks! duplicates dont bother me, so how do I assign duplicates? is it in NewGan?
Yes, there's a checkbox you need to tick. If you don't see it, update to NewGAN Manager v1.2.0

Made an account just to post here and thank you all for this pack. Just installed this on my FM20 save - really reinvigorating my save and making it hard to go to FM21 (which I've already bought)!

They now come bundled with the installer, the local appdata folder step was removed with the latest update.

Thanks

Also, are you aware of a fm editor bug I've uninstall it for the time being as I couldn't get the pen/pencil editor icon in game to work/show. I've seen a poat about this so I've uninstall it for now.

Does anyone know why I keep getting this when trying to extract into the graphic folder

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-01-12 144641.png
    Screenshot 2021-01-12 144641.png
    129.9 KB · Views: 74
The columns from left to right are UID, Nationality, Second Nationality, Name, Hair Length, Hair Color, Skin Color

Man, this information really made my day!!! I was mad to see Argentina producing black players into the future, which is very unrealistic, and I tried to find a way with the Editor to prevent regens from Argentina to look so far from reality. I have no idea if it is possible with the pre game editor.

But, editing the rtf file and changing the last columns values did the trick!

Now, could you inform what is the range from 1 - 9 in skin tone? Im assuming 9 is the darkest tone and 1 lightest? - I would like to understand the hair length range, please.

Thank you very much!!!

Does anyone know why I keep getting this when trying to extract into the graphic folder
Are you using the latest download link for the facepack? If so, try using 7zip or PeaZip to extract the files.

Hi I'm having this issue but I'm unable to complete those steps provided

"
Fix for those having issues loading NewGAN
If you're having issues launching NewGAN Manager, please try this:

1. Navigate to your newGAN directory C:\Users\%username%\AppData\Local\Programs\NewGAN Manager
2. Open app folder and then the config folder
3. Copy those 3 items
4. Go back 2 folders
5. Open config folder and paste
"

My folder and paths doesn't exactly match I'll attach screenshots in order of path I took and what I found.

Thanks

Attachments

• Screenshot 1.png
    Screenshot 1.png
    72.9 KB · Views: 73
  • Screenshot 2.png
    Screenshot 2.png
    89.2 KB · Views: 49
  • Screenshot 3.png
    Screenshot 3.png
    86.7 KB · Views: 49
  • Screenshot 4.png