What do you mean, is there any error?
It hung for about 4 mins at about the 10% mark with about 8000, and finally completed. So i'm trying to bump up now.

I was interpreting it as a python fatal error/not responding...but it was still working. Trying the upper limit to see now.

I bumped python up to realtime on priority with 20k and it completed as soon as I did it.

I got around it by limiting the number of newgens it would find by current ability...getting it right down to 30k and it worked. Thanks.
If you check the "Updates" tab there's a search filter you can add that will limit the search to only newgens. Also, make sure you're using NewGAN Manager v1.1.0 as it has quite a lot of improvements.

It keeps stopping at 'map player to' with a black bar. I've tried everything I can think of. Don't know if I've made a stupid mistake at some point but it just won't work for me at all. I've used the SCRIPT FACES player search filter, made that mistake initially. I've left it running for around 3 hours at one point and it didn't move past this point.Tried different amount of regens, checked the rtf files. Doesn't seem to be an issue with those.
1609793971095.png

What details does the rtf file need to have? Using one filter I get UID,nat, nat2, name and two columns with names. I see others have a third column.
Edit: Im attempting this in FM19

Last edited:
So the most recent update as of today did not restore the Is NewGen as a search function, which is a bummer.

Thinking about doing the export by age, then deleting all UIDs < 2000000000, just worried saving over the generated RTF file may give me issues

It keeps stopping at 'map player to' with a black bar. I've tried everything I can think of. Don't know if I've made a stupid mistake at some point but it just won't work for me at all. I've used the SCRIPT FACES player search filter, made that mistake initially. I've left it running for around 3 hours at one point and it didn't move past this point.Tried different amount of regens, checked the rtf files. Doesn't seem to be an issue with those.
View attachment 529861
same. I don't really know what's going on, I made sure I did everything right, even trying with one player and still not working.

Ayal updated SAGKRZealand Facepack with a new update entry:

NewGAN Manager v1.2.0 + Mac Support

NewGAN Manager Mac Instructions:
  1. Find the downloaded file, which usually ends up in your Desktop or Downloads folder.
  2. Double-click the NewGAN-Manager-vX.X.X.DMG file to mount it. A new Finder window showing its contents should appear.
  3. If the window also contains a shortcut icon to Applications, drag and drop the app onto the shortcut.
  4. If not, double-click the mounted volume on your desktop and drag the app icon from there to the Applications icon in the Finder sidebar...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I am playing in a big database. Now I get the message in my second season that there are no faces left for mapping for different ethnicities and for different players. I thought the program will create faces that are already taken for other people. I would rather have duplicates for the faces than have these plastic faces.
I tried with generate and preserve.

Attachments

• no ethnity left for mapping.JPG
    no ethnity left for mapping.JPG
    173.4 KB · Views: 75
I am playing in a big database. Now I get the message in my second season that there are no faces left for mapping for different ethnicities and for different players. I thought the program will create faces that are already taken for other people. I would rather have duplicates for the faces than have these plastic faces.
I tried with generate and preserve.
The latest update to the NewGAN Manager programs allows you to assign duplicate faces.

thank you, this shoud be it, but how do I actually apply it, I cant find it when searching for views
You put it in Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2021\filters, if the folder doesn't exist then create it

Last edited:
same. I don't really know what's going on, I made sure I did everything right, even trying with one player and still not working.
Try with the latest update, if that doesn't work report it like it says in the "Troubleshooting" section.

What if I dont have a config folder. I've installed it twice and still the same result
View attachment 530509
You no longer need to do this as of NewGAN Manager v1.1.0. If it's not starting at all, go to "Add or Remove Programs" in the windows start menu, uninstall all instances of NewGAN Manager and reinstall with the latest installer (v1.2.0 is out now).