You put it in Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2021\filters, if the folder doesn't exist then create it
I've imported it, but now I still can't use it? It doesnt show up in the list and when I click on it it just shows save filter allthe time

So I've just tried it for the first time on Mac and its only assigned faces to the first 260 faces on my list. Obviously I've done something wrong, anyone else had this?

So I've just tried it for the first time on Mac and its only assigned faces to the first 260 faces on my list. Obviously I've done something wrong, anyone else had this?
You need to select all before printing to file, select one player and then Ctrl+A and wait for it to select everyone. Then Ctrl+P to text file.

You need to select all before printing to file, select one player and then Ctrl+A and wait for it to select everyone. Then Ctrl+P to text file.
Yeah, just figured that myself. All good now. Thanks!

Hi Guys, I'm running it on mac and after a few tries of putting real faces into the game, I can't find the config file in the image directory. Does anyone have any idea where else it could be? I want to delete it and completely reinstall the UI as it is just not working, when I try to overwrite player faces.

Good afternoon,
Congratulations on this project, I would like to ask you if you are thinking of flooding these projects to put faces on Staff using this method.
Thanks
greetings
Diogo Almeida - From Portugal

Hello, Hopefully someone can help me. I have been trying to run the NewGAN today. At first it worked, but then I had troubles becasuse I forgot including my own regen. It could run the app anymore, I had to create a new profile. Anyway, after a while the app does not run at all. My problems is, I cannot find NewGAN in "Programs". It does not appear anywhere. Is there anyway that I can run the app again? Thanks for your help

Good afternoon,
Congratulations on this project, I would like to ask you if you are thinking of flooding these projects to put faces on Staff using this method.
Thanks
greetings
Diogo Almeida - From Portugal
Yes, it shouldn't be too difficult. Theoretically, you can already do it as the views required are there as well. You would just need to combine it with the players config.xml file.

Hello, Hopefully someone can help me. I have been trying to run the NewGAN today. At first it worked, but then I had troubles becasuse I forgot including my own regen. It could run the app anymore, I had to create a new profile. Anyway, after a while the app does not run at all. My problems is, I cannot find NewGAN in "Programs". It does not appear anywhere. Is there anyway that I can run the app again? Thanks for your help
If you type "NewGAN-Manager" in the windows menu it should pop up. If it doesn't, go to "Add or Remove Programs" and uninstall NewGAN Manager and reinstall with the latest installer (v1.2.0).

If you type "NewGAN-Manager" in the windows menu it should pop up. If it doesn't, go to "Add or Remove Programs" and uninstall NewGAN Manager and reinstall with the latest installer (v1.2.0).
Thank you for replying so fast. Yes, I used the v1.2.0. The app appears in the windows menu but does not lauch. I read on Zealand's youtube channel that there was a trick but I can't find the folder in "programm".

Edit: I found the an appdata - sorry i was looking at the wrong place. Here is the log file. it shows information from my earlier test. now I would like to reopen the app and beeing able to create a second profile in order to creates faces for all regen including now my own players.

second edit: i can't attach the log file, it says here this is not a valid extension.

Last edited:
Yes, it shouldn't be too difficult. Theoretically, you can already do it as the views required are there as well. You would just need to combine it with the players config.xml file.
Good afternoon, can you indicate the necessary steps to carry out this process?

Thank you for replying so fast. Yes, I used the v1.2.0. The app appears in the windows menu but does not lauch. I read on Zealand's youtube channel that there was a trick but I can't find the folder in "programm".
That shouldn't matter anymore, that was fixed in v1.1.0. I'd uninstall and reinstall if it's not launching.

Good afternoon, can you indicate the necessary steps to carry out this process?
The same process for getting the player faces just in the staff search with SCRIPTFACES staff search view.

That shouldn't matter anymore, that was fixed in v1.1.0. I'd uninstall and reinstall if it's not launching.

I had done this several times without success.

EDIT: OK somehow the uninstall process was not complete. I had to manually delete the remaining file in appdata/local/program. I reinstalled newGAN and it launched. Hopefully it will work now.

Many thanks!

Last edited:
To include the new regions every season which is the option I should use to keep the ones I have and add the new ones? Is it preserve? or just generate again?

To include the new regions every season which is the option I should use to keep the ones I have and add the new ones? Is it preserve? or just generate again?
Preserve will skip any players that have already been assigned a face. This means that they'll keep their face and only new players will be assigned a face. If you're running out of faces because you have a huge database use the "Allow Duplicates?" checkbox.

SAGKRZealand Facepack v3

I'm a tad confused whilst downloading these files... I've downloaded everything fine and I'm upto the stage on the text guide and whilst watching the video tutorial (11:45)

8. Once downloaded, go to the following folder:%localappdata%\Programs\NewGAN Manager\app\views
9. Copy the files in the folder listed above and paste them into the following folder:%userprofile%\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2021\views

And when I search for the path %localappdata%\Programs\NewGAN Manager\app\views I got no results then I figured out there is a - between GAN & Manager on the version I downloaded but that leads me onto there is no views section

Although I do have my C:\Users\"username"\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2021\views like attached and C:\Users\liamw\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2021\filters are the only path I have placed files in are the images attached correct?

I'll attach some images to see if it helps to explain

Thanks

Attachments

• Documents FM21 path current files in view folder.png
    Documents FM21 path current files in view folder.png
    72 KB · Views: 83
  • NewGAN-Manager no view folder.png
    NewGAN-Manager no view folder.png
    93 KB · Views: 68
  • Documents FM21 path current files filters folder.png
    Documents FM21 path current files filters folder.png
    62.4 KB · Views: 76