Welcome to FM Base
Want access to our Standard Logo Megapack and P20 kit packs? You know what to do!
Register
NewGAN Facepack

NewGAN Facepack v2.2

frog811

Nov 22, 2014
I create a new profile at the beginning of each new season in order to give faces to all the new newgens that have been created. In order to keep the faces that you previously allocated to your existing newgens use the "preserve" option in the NewGAN manager in the "mode" section.
i used a shortlist to include all regens, and the first time i generate it works fine, but then, when i add the players from my team, via player search, when i select preserve, i lose every face. is that "normal"?

jorik112

Nov 21, 2009
Hi first off all This is absolutely amazing such a cool asset to have in the game. Now the question can i share the faces in a network game? So the other user sees the same faces as i do. We both downloaded the pack, but seeing different faces at the moment.

dastrokes

Dec 14, 2020
Hi first off all This is absolutely amazing such a cool asset to have in the game. Now the question can i share the faces in a network game? So the other user sees the same faces as i do. We both downloaded the pack, but seeing different faces at the moment.
I think one of you can generate the xml file and share with others, that way it should be the same id-face mapping.

priisek

Nov 14, 2008
hi all,

have anyone got this to work on any off the older versions of the game? ie FM15 or lower?

kala09

Feb 17, 2021
So guys...I'm trying this on FM20...I cant import the filter cause it doesnt show up, but I found a workaround... but I need some help. I imported the views and printed the whole thing ...I pressed generate and oops. The first faces on the list (10-20) are blank and the rest remained the same as before. I reloaded the skin and everything shown from this clip.. The strange thing is that the first time I did it the first faces that I mentioned before were alright and appeared correctly but the rest were still the same .
Edit: made it work by deleting the cache ... One more problem tho..The players who dont have a generated face by FM and are black didnt change ...and they are really common on my save ..what do I do

Last edited:

Falion

Feb 5, 2021
some teams like argentina and bolivia create new black players. Which is totally unreal.

Is there any way to fix this?

Sorry for the translated English.

frog811

Nov 22, 2014
Seems like i can get all my clubs regens a face, but all the other regens dont get one, even when i reload skin. also checked the xml file and they have a face assigned. anyone had the same problem?, i used a shorlist to get all regens in game

lenikk

Nov 22, 2020
some teams like argentina and bolivia create new black players. Which is totally unreal.

Is there any way to fix this?

Sorry for the translated English.
Yes, for some reason a lot of south and central american players (who have a light skin tone in-game) are classified as "African". This might be more of a problem with the game itself rather than the Newgan script. I just manually change faces for these players when I get them in my team, but would be great if there was a general fix.

Zefph

Apr 27, 2010
Having issues... It's been working well with preserving etc.

New batch of newgens and I want to apply faces. I click "preserve" after doing everything correctly and it does this and gets stuck. If i click "replace face" again ,it adds another bar but nothing happens or changes. It has been working until this point. Haven't changed save game nor updated the software itself...

EDIT: And now the program doesn't work and all my pictures has been removed from players. This is insanely annoying since I assume once it works again, new pictures will be assigned to these players I've grown to know by faces through 10 years in game. Absolutely fuming right now...........

Last edited:

TheVermonster

Apr 22, 2011
Hello. Does anyone have any idea why when I try to import the Scripts player search view, i get this isn't a valid view. Any suggestions?

john arne

Jun 7, 2012
After working perfectly for a few months it suddenly has stopped. Keeps freezing after clicking generate. Anybody else having similar issues?

Nindog

Aug 23, 2020
Hello, first of all, thank you very much for this great project to all who collaborated, it has served me and helped me revitalize and find myself again with the game.
I have a large database, all the faces have been assigned correctly except for players with Palestinian nationality, I do not know if it will be just me or this topic has already been covered, if so I apologize.
Greetings and thank you very much again.
Sorry my English, I use the google translator XD

frog811

Nov 22, 2014
Seems like i can get all my clubs regens a face, but all the other regens dont get one, even when i reload skin. also checked the xml file and they have a face assigned. anyone had the same problem?, i used a shorlist to get all regens in game
Thanks for your help

SaachiBall

Jun 21, 2020
Having issues... It's been working well with preserving etc.

New batch of newgens and I want to apply faces. I click "preserve" after doing everything correctly and it does this and gets stuck. If i click "replace face" again ,it adds another bar but nothing happens or changes. It has been working until this point. Haven't changed save game nor updated the software itself...

EDIT: And now the program doesn't work and all my pictures has been removed from players. This is insanely annoying since I assume once it works again, new pictures will be assigned to these players I've grown to know by faces through 10 years in game. Absolutely fuming right now...........
Having the exact issue. Everytime I click "Replace Face" for any settings it just adds a percentage of the bar back on. Unsure if this relates to the update? (Even though my game is on old DB) ?

parsprototo

May 10, 2020
Having the exact issue. Everytime I click "Replace Face" for any settings it just adds a percentage of the bar back on. Unsure if this relates to the update? (Even though my game is on old DB) ?
does this happen if you check "allow duplicates"?
I had this issue when I hadn't duplicates enabled since the software ran out of faces for some nationality apparently

glennliddell

Nov 4, 2012
same issued here, worked fine since the 1.2 version - now since the winter update - first it stuck on the black bar and then won't even load. have uninstallled, re-installed five or six times ..nothing.. just won't load. Lost all my regen faces as well in my save.

magz

Jun 23, 2020
im playing on fm20, and the "is newgen" filter is not showing up, what do I do? is there another way to filter the newgens? ps: i have in-game editor, in case I can use it, but I don't seem to find a way either