some teams like argentina and bolivia create new black players. Which is totally unreal.

Is there any way to fix this?

Sorry for the translated English.

Seems like i can get all my clubs regens a face, but all the other regens dont get one, even when i reload skin. also checked the xml file and they have a face assigned. anyone had the same problem?, i used a shorlist to get all regens in game

some teams like argentina and bolivia create new black players. Which is totally unreal.

Is there any way to fix this?

Sorry for the translated English.
Yes, for some reason a lot of south and central american players (who have a light skin tone in-game) are classified as "African". This might be more of a problem with the game itself rather than the Newgan script. I just manually change faces for these players when I get them in my team, but would be great if there was a general fix.

Having issues... It's been working well with preserving etc.

New batch of newgens and I want to apply faces. I click "preserve" after doing everything correctly and it does this and gets stuck. If i click "replace face" again ,it adds another bar but nothing happens or changes. It has been working until this point. Haven't changed save game nor updated the software itself...

b856989d4574f998e40a2c64f06186a2.png

EDIT: And now the program doesn't work and all my pictures has been removed from players. This is insanely annoying since I assume once it works again, new pictures will be assigned to these players I've grown to know by faces through 10 years in game. Absolutely fuming right now...........

Last edited:
Hello. Does anyone have any idea why when I try to import the Scripts player search view, i get this isn't a valid view. Any suggestions?

After working perfectly for a few months it suddenly has stopped. Keeps freezing after clicking generate. Anybody else having similar issues?

Hello, first of all, thank you very much for this great project to all who collaborated, it has served me and helped me revitalize and find myself again with the game.
I have a large database, all the faces have been assigned correctly except for players with Palestinian nationality, I do not know if it will be just me or this topic has already been covered, if so I apologize.
Greetings and thank you very much again.
Sorry my English, I use the google translator XD

Seems like i can get all my clubs regens a face, but all the other regens dont get one, even when i reload skin. also checked the xml file and they have a face assigned. anyone had the same problem?, i used a shorlist to get all regens in game
Thanks for your help

New batch of newgens and I want to apply faces. I click "preserve" after doing everything correctly and it does this and gets stuck. If i click "replace face" again ,it adds another bar but nothing happens or changes. It has been working until this point. Haven't changed save game nor updated the software itself...

EDIT: And now the program doesn't work and all my pictures has been removed from players. This is insanely annoying since I assume once it works again, new pictures will be assigned to these players I've grown to know by faces through 10 years in game. Absolutely fuming right now...........

Having the exact issue. Everytime I click "Replace Face" for any settings it just adds a percentage of the bar back on. Unsure if this relates to the update? (Even though my game is on old DB) ?

Having the exact issue. Everytime I click "Replace Face" for any settings it just adds a percentage of the bar back on. Unsure if this relates to the update? (Even though my game is on old DB) ?

does this happen if you check "allow duplicates"?
I had this issue when I hadn't duplicates enabled since the software ran out of faces for some nationality apparently

same issued here, worked fine since the 1.2 version - now since the winter update - first it stuck on the black bar and then won't even load. have uninstallled, re-installed five or six times ..nothing.. just won't load. Lost all my regen faces as well in my save.

im playing on fm20, and the "is newgen" filter is not showing up, what do I do? is there another way to filter the newgens? ps: i have in-game editor, in case I can use it, but I don't seem to find a way either

Many if not most of my regens from West African countries get white faces applied to them. Is there a fix?

Also does anybody else suddenly get the message The RTF file is invalid, is there a fix?

i'm also having this problem... i click replace faces and it loads to the exact same percentage as yours, if i click replace faces it moves a bit again but it does nothing ingame

i've lost the faces of the regens i had :(

Hi guys. Absolutely loving this great addition to the game.
I think I've broken mine though. I tried it for the second time to update some new players and the pathways box was greyed out. Anyway I accidentally deleted the pathway that was there and now NEWGAN manager wont open up. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling but when I try to open, nothing.
Please help.
[/QUOT

Yeah had same problem with newgan manager program not working tried uninstalling and reinstalling but no joy looked as though program tried to start but always failed!!!!!
However found a solution for me find newgan manager folder

cd C:\Users\YourName\AppData\Local\Programs\NewGAN-Manager

I couldn't find the APP folder at first had to click on view and tick hidden items box before it showed up

Then manually delete the newgan manager folder .............then reinstall it worked a treat even took a few seconds longer to reinstall after I did that compared to the uninstall/reinstall must leave some traces behind when you uninstall it

And despite all the teething problems awesome work guys loving it you've made an old man very happy 😀😀😀
You even made me join a forum....next up Facebook 😱

Last edited:
Hi, this is wonderful mod thank you.
I would like to ask you, is there any way to divide Asian to Japanese, Korean and Chinese folder?

I prepared those each pictures, I have no idea how to do.
tried editing the config file like... JPN: "Asian" to JPN: "Japanese"..., and added Japanese folder, but obviously did not work.

Last edited:
I'm also having the issue of the program not running, unfortunately after I tried running it with my save loaded it also removed all my faces. Is it possible to get the same ones back? I made a backup of the config folder if that's of any use, I frankly have no idea how the faces are connected to the players