I just checked the seedboxes. All performing very well, I don't believe the issue is on our end!
Thanks for the reply mate, no idea why the torrent was slow for me but managed to get it done in about 5 minutes through MEGA. Cheers again and thanks for the amazing facepack!

Hey guys, brilliant work I'm hugely impressed.

Having a minor issue with this, I have many, many faces loaded, but some are still showing as the "default" no face image. Is there a way to fix this?

Have checked the UIDs and they have the "newgen" ID beginning with the 20000xxxxx
See below for what I mean, all the players are (allegedly) newgens...

Attachments

• regens.jpg
    regens.jpg
    320.4 KB · Views: 187
its not a difference wheither fm21 is open or not. its just stuck at map ethnicity to players
Yeah, that was not the issue. Tested it a few times. It didn't matter.

What did matter, at least on my PC, is whether the Newgan Manager window is the active window for the entire generation time. If I switch over to any other window, then it goes into the 'Not responding' mode.

Hey guys, brilliant work I'm hugely impressed.

Having a minor issue with this, I have many, many faces loaded, but some are still showing as the "default" no face image. Is there a way to fix this?

Have checked the UIDs and they have the "newgen" ID beginning with the 20000xxxxx
See below for what I mean, all the players are (allegedly) newgens...
Could it be that there is no portrait to replace?

More a question for the devs, than for you specifically ;)

So what happens if im in the year 2030 and i got around 50k newgens? How can I run this program? Is there a limit on how many can it change at a time?

Because I tried it on some but not a lot of them got a face :(

Also just realised that the "preserve" feature doesn't work too..
Pictures just get replaced or are back to the old 3D regenface.

Yeah, that was not the issue. Tested it a few times. It didn't matter.

What did matter, at least on my PC, is whether the Newgan Manager window is the active window for the entire generation time. If I switch over to any other window, then it goes into the 'Not responding' mode.
Tried that. Worked until exactly 50% and after that it got stuck. (Without "not responding")

Last edited:
Hi Guys,

I've tried running this numerous time now, however every time it gets stuck at 'Map player to ethnicity...' about halfway through and cannot finish. Any ideas what might be causing it? This is what it looks like.

1606341065043.png

The green bar won't go any further than there, which in the 'newgan' text document corresponds to number 42700.

Hi guys,

I love the idea and hard work that's been put into this. I'm having an issue similar to the other user above where the app stops responding almost immidiately after hitting replace faces. I followed Zealand's instructions so i'm not sure what could be going wrong, but really keen to fix it and get it working. Cheers.

1606341453316.png

im so confused, i never get any progress whatsoever if its above a dozen players. even a hundred dont work...

Hi guys,

I love the idea and hard work that's been put into this. I'm having an issue similar to the other user above where the app stops responding almost immidiately after hitting replace faces. I followed Zealand's instructions so i'm not sure what could be going wrong, but really keen to fix it and get it working. Cheers.

View attachment 521336
FIXED - just left it alone for a few minutes and it worked! just ignore the not responding - it must be doing something in the background. Thanks @Zealand and team!

I probably have a issue which is probably me just being stupid but when I click to go on my Newgan Manager App, nothing happens so I can't open it to import the faces to the game?? Any ideas?

Great job z, how do we get the custom view 'Script Faces player search?'

Well, I tried it with ages 15-16, they were around 3200 players and it worked... Then I tried ages 17-18, they were about 10000 players. I chose the "preserve" option... The UI froze after 10 seconds unfortunately... I left it frozen for 10 minutes before closing it.

By the way I dont get that "map player ethnicity" thing you guys are getting.

EDIT: It completed after all... All of the 17-18 were successfully changed but the 15-16 ages I had done before were back to the default regen... SO I guess preserve doesnt work.

FIXED - just left it alone for a few minutes and it worked! just ignore the not responding - it must be doing something in the background. Thanks @Zealand and team!
Yeah .. I tried to just leave it at Not responding, and eventually it just finished :)

So I guess it is just the UI becoming non-responsive.

Great job z, how do we get the custom view 'Script Faces player search?'
They are in the views folder of the Program:
C:\Users\%username%\AppData\Local\Programs\NewGAN Manager\app\views

Just copy those to your FM21 views folder, and they will be selectable in the game.