When i try to install it, everytime it says " The installer has encountered an unexpected error installing this package. This may indicate a problem with this package. The error code is 2503." Anyone had that? Sry for putting it up twice, already did on YT Comments, but i don´t know, how to fix it, i did already read the description on yt and yea,

Absolute game-changer for people like me who limit themselves to 2-3 season games because "dolls head" newgens kill the game for them.

Thank you, superb job.

Hello all!
Zealands/FMBase new regen facepack (with ethnicity) is awesome! But I struggled with one thing he did not explain in his video:
I am using Fm20. I am in a save where it is 2035, so practically everybody is a regen. In his video, he explains that you need to go to the scouting tab. But in the scouting tab, you cant view your own team, hence you can apply your own team new faces. In squad and tactics tabs, the import view that is needed does not work. So, how do you get your own regen players new faces?
Furthermore, is there a limit to the number of players you can give new faces. Ive tried giving all the regens (over 49000) in my save a new face, but not everyone could get one...
Thanks in advance!

anybody have an idea why it works when i use like 12 players and in just a second but when i use 100 players its just stuck at "map players to ethnicity" . llterally waited half an hour for anything to happen and its not that the app is not the active program i did that too and i can still interact with the app to. click every button if id want to.

Hello all!
Zealands/FMBase new regen facepack (with ethnicity) is awesome! But I struggled with one thing he did not explain in his video:
I am using Fm20. I am in a save where it is 2035, so practically everybody is a regen. In his video, he explains that you need to go to the scouting tab. But in the scouting tab, you cant view your own team, hence you can apply your own team new faces. In squad and tactics tabs, the import view that is needed does not work. So, how do you get your own regen players new faces?
Furthermore, is there a limit to the number of players you can give new faces. Ive tried giving all the regens (over 49000) in my save a new face, but not everyone could get one...
Thanks in advance!

I can't remember exactly because I dont have the game right now but go to "Edit Search" in Scouting and on the bottom left there is a window that says "Exclude" or something. There your team is ticked by default. Untick it to see your players in the scouting search :)

I can't remember exactly because I dont have the game right now but go to "Edit Search" in Scouting and on the bottom left there is a window that says "Exclude" or something. There your team is ticked by default. Untick it to see your players in the scouting search :)

Got the solution :) You have to import the "SCRIPT FACES squad" view. But your way helps too

Got the solution :) You have to import the "SCRIPT FACES squad" view. But your way helps too

Glad to hear that... But when I was typing I realised that I forgot to edit my squad as well... Right now I had ages 16-25 (about 120k players) on the UI and its been over an hour and I dont want to abort it...

Now you could say let it finish and then use script faces squad for your team and hit preserve on the ui, but preserve doesnt work at all... If I do that it will erase what I'm doing right now. Sorry for my english, im really tired lol.

Glad to hear that... But when I was typing I realised that I forgot to edit my squad as well... Right now I had ages 16-25 (about 120k players) on the UI and its been over an hour and I dont want to abort it...

Now you could say let it finish and then use script faces squad for your team and hit preserve on the ui, but preserve doesnt work at all... If I do that it will erase what I'm doing right now. Sorry for my english, im really tired lol.

I have the same issue! I cant do all my players in my database at once (over 49k). Only a few will have a face. Furthermore, if I try to give only a few players a face, the faces of previous players will go away, even tho I clicked 'preserve'...

I have the same issue! I cant do all my players in my database at once (over 49k). Only a few will have a face. Furthermore, if I try to give only a few players a face, the faces of previous players will go away, even tho I clicked 'preserve'...

Same... Now about 60% in, it says mapping for ethnicity and it's stuck for 30 minutes... Man this is getting on my nerves :D
Its ok though, I can only imagine how much time they spent on making this, I can wait for 2-3 days for more videos explaining or for updates of any kind. =)

Same... Now about 60% in, it says mapping for ethnicity and it's stuck for 30 minutes... Man this is getting on my nerves :D
Its ok though, I can only imagine how much time they spent on making this, I can wait for 2-3 days for more videos explaining or for updates of any kind. =)

I'm the same in the regard I'm happy to wait for bug fixes! This is a huge undertaking. I have the same problem as you, but the progress bar never moves :(.

Is it possible to do this for regen staff? Can you use In Game Editor to search staff by regens?

I'm running into issues when I have to create more than on RTF file to get players that were missed for whatever reason. Every time I do it usually wipes out the faces that were previously applied even when using the "preserve" button. What is the way around this? Do you need to put all players one RTF file and work off that one exclusively?

Hi, first I want to say great job with this. Everything is working for me just fine. I had only one question. How to replace Newgen faces that are already in our club? Is there any way to include own players in "player search"?

Sorry guys but the preserve doesn't work at all, I had to do it to add the players from my team because I forget to untick it and suddenly everything is different. Also the worse players don't get faces for some reason, probably don't show up in the list or something.

For some reason, the files get extracted but I never get access to the actual program for the faces??
Screenshot (50).png

Screenshot (51).png

Hi guys. I am in FM20 and i downloaded newgan. At first I generated about 1000 faces and it was all good. Then I tried to add some more faces using preserve but the previous regens returned to their newgen faces. So I guess, preserve doesnt work.

Hi guys. I am in FM20 and i downloaded newgan. At first I generated about 1000 faces and it was all good. Then I tried to add some more faces using preserve but the previous regens returned to their newgen faces. So I guess, preserve doesnt work.
Yeah .. it seems to not work. So at the moment, we can do one change and that is it :)
Hopefully a fix will be out soon.

easy fix, in newgan map, open app folder and then config folder, copy those 3 items, go back 2 times. there you open config folder and paste the 3 items there. the program should work now
where is the newgan map

when im on newgen manager i go onto sports interactive then fm21 then graphics then there is no fmnewganv2 but it is there on files

Guys, while I think this is a fantastic, concept, you really should have waited a few weeks with releasing this. So many bugs present. Like, there's the installation itself, having to manually move files, there the inability to run it more than once per save game without removing existing faces... You really jumped the gun on this one, and it reflects poorly on you in the end. I hope this gets fixed soon, because it could genuinely change the future of FM21, and beyond. But for now, this tool is virtually useless, at least for my use-case.