I managed to get past it, Reinstalled the programme, made a new text file with only regens on remember to use the (is not) option an dmake sure you select the first player in the search and then press ctrl+A to select the rest. I then made a new profile and started it. Ddnt click away from the programme and didnt do anything else while it was generating. Hope this helps.

i did that for about an hour and nothing happened

FMNEWGANv2.torrent when i downlooad it it doesnt save to the graphics file then when i copy it from recently downloaded it isnt even a file its just a white sheet icon(i dont know what that is btw) its a lot to ask but can someone give me a step by sep on how to just install it the video was confusing as i am not computer smart

Looks fantastic! However, after installing the program, it doesn't actually launch when I try to boot it. I search "NewGAN Manager" in the search bar, click it. The loading circle appears briefly, but nothing actually happens. I'm not the only one with this issue it seems, based on the Youtube comments!

Same problem here for some reason it never seems to work

NewGan Manager won't load and I can't find it anywhere in my explorer, haven't got an appdata file? :unsure:
you just have it hidden, check updates tab and copy paste directory to directly open folder (change username before pasting)

i found the problem. i play with a big database so i had 47000 regens afer one year and it seems the app just takes to long to make them faces. pretty sad, that makes it pretty much unusable for me since i dont want to wait for hours every time im done with a season... :(

I can't seem to get 'Preserve' to work. But maybe I am understanding it wrong.

I did a test for my Bath team, and made a rtf file with all my youth players in it, who are all newgens.
I ran the program with the setting 'Generate'.
All is well, and my youth team now have the generated portraits.
I then made a rtf with just three of my seniors who were missing faces.
I ran the program with setting 'Preserve'.
When I reload the skin, all my youth players have regen-faces again.

I was of the understanding that Preserve would keep those, and then just generate new portraits for the three players I ran the second time. Am I missing something (obvious)? :)

where i find the custom views to export the player list file?
nevermind, its actually show in the video how the get them

Amazing work!

Just one question. I don't use the ingame editor, my player search after one season (in Scotland) for 15-16 year olds only displays 288 players after one season, becasue my scouting sucks... players from EPL not included, etc. Is there a way to grab this info without ingame editor?

Hi, thanks a lot for this. Would this approach also work to replace the faces that are missing from the facepack of real players? My facepack doesn't have all players (the issue is bigger for minor leagues) so if this can also be applied to fill those gaps I think it would be great. Maybe by exporting the .rtf with the players of my squad that don't have images?

I can't seem to get 'Preserve' to work. But maybe I am understanding it wrong.

I did a test for my Bath team, and made a rtf file with all my youth players in it, who are all newgens.
I ran the program with the setting 'Generate'.
All is well, and my youth team now have the generated portraits.
I then made a rtf with just three of my seniors who were missing faces.
I ran the program with setting 'Preserve'.
When I reload the skin, all my youth players have regen-faces again.

I was of the understanding that Preserve would keep those, and then just generate new portraits for the three players I ran the second time. Am I missing something (obvious)? :)
I have the same problem here

Amazing work!

Just one question. I don't use the ingame editor, my player search after one season (in Scotland) for 15-16 year olds only displays 288 players after one season, becasue my scouting sucks... players from EPL not included, etc. Is there a way to grab this info without ingame editor?

Okay, one thing I just tried was to upgrade my scouting package to 'world' and re-search. Went from 288 to 28225. Copied the info, then changed my scouting package back to bad normal.

:D:D:D

Okay, one thing I just tried was to upgrade my scouting package to 'world' and re-search. Went from 288 to 28225. Copied the info, then changed my scouting package back to bad normal.

how long does it take you to get the 28k faces?

Its possible this is just a once in a bluemoon but I have been doing a save in lower levels in sweden and just got 16 regens, got it working but noticed that 5 guys with very scandinavian names, no info about second nationality etc, some of the most typical "white" swedish names imagineable are black africans in my save.

The other regens look correct, a vietnamese/half swe looks as expected, same with half swe half ivory coast. Arab sounding name looking like hes from arabian descent etc. But these Swedes with names Fredrik Jönsson, Håkan Andersson , Ted Widèn, Melvin Larsson and Marko Ivarsson are all dark men from Africa. FM has 2 of these guys marked as black "normal" regens when u right click on names and see the tiny old regen faces so that could def be an issue with how FM itself are naming them, but 3 of the 5 are "lightskinned"(that I can tell from the mini pics) that are now dark africans. Sure adopted kids can have a typical "white" swedish first and last name but seems like something might be wrong. I have not done anymore scouting for regens and these 16 are the only ones I have inserted this facepack on.

Thanks for a great project!

Attached this pic
fm_2020-11-25_18-00-36.png

I followed the steps and a lot of the regens have the new faces but my own teams regens still have the default game 1s so not sure what's happened there.

One more workaround, add new unemployed manager, do the search (when you are not "attached" to a team you have more visibility in the search than when you have a scouting team, that part of the realism :D), follow the rest of the steps, retire the manager.