How do I manage to open NewGAN-Manager as I'm still unable too...
Uninstall through the "Add or Remove Programs" in the windows start menu and reinstall with the latest installer.

This is amazing but I’m going crazy, absolutely no way to select all with command+a on Mac, i tried changing the shortcut, picking a letter that’s on the same place on AZERTY and QWERTY keyboards, nothing works 😭

Am I the only one unable to select all ? I’ve tried doing it by scrolling til the end of the page, but the RTF file even when I select all of the players manually gives me only 10 pages so I can’t affect the faces to everybody ..

Uninstall through the "Add or Remove Programs" in the windows start menu and reinstall with the latest installer.

Reinstalled and it just doesn't open just the blue circle loading sign and then nothing happens same as before.

Update: Figured it out mustn't uninstall everything when uninstalling I went into C:\Users\liamw\AppData\Local\Programs\NewGAN-Manager deleted the NewGAN-Manager folder and reinstalled. Opened successfully :)

Last edited:
Do i need to do this , everytime new regens spawn in my FM save ?

hi guys, incredible work on this, can't wait to get it working on Mac! I've got it installed, app runs, I've created a profile, loaded the filter and search presets, saved the rtf file and clicked generate on newGAN, says its finished and everything has gone smoothly. except the faces are not showing up in game. tried a couple times, feels like everything goes exactly as Z's vid explains except the faces are still the old in-game ones. Anyone got any pointers for me? Ive also reloaded the skin in preferences in case that helped but no luck

Every time i get new regens, and i give them faces (i choose 'preserve') the faced i've made befor disappears

hi guys, incredible work on this, can't wait to get it working on Mac! I've got it installed, app runs, I've created a profile, loaded the filter and search presets, saved the rtf file and clicked generate on newGAN, says its finished and everything has gone smoothly. except the faces are not showing up in game. tried a couple times, feels like everything goes exactly as Z's vid explains except the faces are still the old in-game ones. Anyone got any pointers for me? Ive also reloaded the skin in preferences in case that helped but no luck
Did you select all (Ctrl A) before printing to file? Did you clear cache before reloading the skin?

Are you using NewGAN Manager v1.2.0?
yes

Here is a picture of my config
config.jpg

Did you select all (Ctrl A) before printing to file? Did you clear cache before reloading the skin?
Yes (didn't want to upset Zealand) and not sure... I'm sure ill find the answer before you read this but how do i clear the cache?

Thank you so much from Spain for this mod.
Actuallly I am on FM20 and works perfectly also. To filter regens, I updated my regens every September like this.
I add an unemployed manager
Look for players (15-18 age)
Filter with the player filter from this mod
Order by ID, number of the regen usually starts with 1... and it´s long number (we dont have the filter like fm21 is regen?)
Print all of them RTF FILE (regen and 15-18 no regens)
Edit RTF FILE with Notepad or similar and erase all no regens
And upload to Newgan app.

Now my save of Bolton is flying with the new faces of my regens.

Yes (didn't want to upset Zealand) and not sure... I'm sure ill find the answer before you read this but how do i clear the cache?
FM preferences Interface - clear cache (should be a few buttons under the settings box and reload apareince).

It is not so difficult, follow the guide.

thanks, got it, cleared the cache, reloaded, still nothing. Then i tried verifying local files via steam and bingo! faces look great, thanks all!

Does this work with FM20 on Mac?, as can install everything ok but when browsing to filter file to import in player search it can't 'see" the - is newgen search filter.fmf file..any ideas?

Attachments

• fmf 1.jpg
    fmf 1.jpg
    119 KB · Views: 64
Anyone got an answer say I won't start a new save I will delete the save file and then then delete the profile off newganmanager but when I do that I won't be able to re-open newganmanager again meaning I have to reinstall it... Anyway of not doing this so If I wanted to start a new save I won't have to reinstall newganmanager everytime?

Looks like you're just not selecting all before printing to file
Thanks Ayal - problem I have is I can't import the the "is newgen search.fmf "filter file as FM20 doesn't show it for me, although it is in the folder as per my screenshot an can see a test filter file I created, I'm wondering is there is an issue with using .fmf files created on FM21 being used on FM20?

Anyone got an answer say I won't start a new save I will delete the save file and then then delete the profile off newganmanager but when I do that I won't be able to re-open newganmanager again meaning I have to reinstall it... Anyway of not doing this so If I wanted to start a new save I won't have to reinstall newganmanager everytime?
You don't need to delete the old profile.

Does this work with FM20 on Mac?, as can install everything ok but when browsing to filter file to import in player search it can't 'see" the - is newgen search filter.fmf file..any ideas?
The file is from FM21 so no. You'll need to either find one for FM20 or get the in-game editor to add it yourself.