Are you doing it through player search? If so, untick the box that says "exclude own players"
Yeah that's what I did wrong at first. The problem now is that I can't redo it. I reloaded the skin so now all regens are back to normal but when I try to generate faces again it doesn't work.

Edit: Nvm, it works! Had to reload the skin again

Last edited:
Hi Guys,

All is working well, only issue I am facing is players with 8 digits to their UID, rather than 10 are not being assigned a regen face pack. Any fixes, suggestion etc

It is not allowing me to open the program when I download on windows. Any fix? I've tried almost everything to try to open it.

been using it for a few seasons now, worked like a charm, especially since the "allow duplicates" checkbox.
but suddenly every new list I save shows "the RTF file in invalid" (parsing RTF)
my older textfiles still work though for some reason

any ideas on how to fix this?
or can I provide any more infos for troubleshooting?

EDIT: nvm I am stupid. I forgot to save the list with the correct view.

Last edited:
Hello, I did everything and the regens got faces from the pack, but when accepting new regens from the academy, their faces are not from this pack, how can I fix it?

Thank you very much for what you did! I always play FM from the lowest possible leagues (mainly English 10-15) but the game has never been as interesting as it is now thanks to you! I registered only to write this to you!
Thank you !

I got this working lads.

This is basically for everyone who like me had the issue of once I clicked replace faces it said "map to" and didnt load past a black line on screen.

When you download the facepack (big one for like 8.9GB) you need to download the update facepack for 500mb also.
I never done that originally but when you download update put it into the larger file. I always thought the big file would be enough faces but whatever is in the update download seems needed to make it work.

That's what worked for me anyways, I hope it helps.

Hello, I did everything and the regens got faces from the pack, but when accepting new regens from the academy, their faces are not from this pack, how can I fix it?

when going into player search you have to uncheck the option "exclude players from own team"

when going into player search you have to uncheck the option "exclude players from own team"

Apparently I did not explain it that way, my regens received a photo from the facepack, but the next regens that come, they are already without a photo

Apparently I did not explain it that way, my regens received a photo from the facepack, but the next regens that come, they are already without a photo

you have to repeat the process after the next intake. only the players on the list you've generated get a face.

Hey Guys. I'm needing some help here.

I've installed the facepack properly, and have used it a couple of times without issue.

Now I want to use it again, bur the program simply won't start.

I'm not talking about puting all the information and then the game freezing.

The program simply stopped opening for some reason.

Is this a known issue?

Thanks in advance. You guys make amazing work!

Edit: I've just realized that all the newgens that previously had faces, also reverted to the original one

some teams like argentina and bolivia create new black players. Which is totally unreal.

Is there any way to fix this?

Sorry for the translated English.

Hi Guys,

All is working well, only issue I am facing is players with 8 digits to their UID, rather than 10 are not being assigned a regen face pack. Any fixes, suggestion etc
Yep, good catch. 8 digit UID regens simply do not work or get a face at all... Thought I was doing something wrong for a while lol

Does anyone know how to add additional column options for views that aren't already present in the game? For example, having first name and second name (like the editor) instead of full name

Last edited:
Might be a total nooby question, but after each season do you need to create a new profile? I've done that but it causes my older newgens faces to change each year which is a tad annoying. How do I update the new newgens each year so that all the exisiting newgen player faces don't change?

Might be a total nooby question, but after each season do you need to create a new profile? I've done that but it causes my older newgens faces to change each year which is a tad annoying. How do I update the new newgens each year so that all the exisiting newgen player faces don't change?
I create a new profile at the beginning of each new season in order to give faces to all the new newgens that have been created. In order to keep the faces that you previously allocated to your existing newgens use the "preserve" option in the NewGAN manager in the "mode" section.

I create a new profile at the beginning of each new season in order to give faces to all the new newgens that have been created. In order to keep the faces that you previously allocated to your existing newgens use the "preserve" option in the NewGAN manager in the "mode" section.
i used a shortlist to include all regens, and the first time i generate it works fine, but then, when i add the players from my team, via player search, when i select preserve, i lose every face. is that "normal"?

Hi first off all This is absolutely amazing such a cool asset to have in the game. Now the question can i share the faces in a network game? So the other user sees the same faces as i do. We both downloaded the pack, but seeing different faces at the moment.

Hi first off all This is absolutely amazing such a cool asset to have in the game. Now the question can i share the faces in a network game? So the other user sees the same faces as i do. We both downloaded the pack, but seeing different faces at the moment.

I think one of you can generate the xml file and share with others, that way it should be the same id-face mapping.

So guys...I'm trying this on FM20...I cant import the filter cause it doesnt show up, but I found a workaround... but I need some help. I imported the views and printed the whole thing ...I pressed generate and oops. The first faces on the list (10-20) are blank and the rest remained the same as before. I reloaded the skin and everything shown from this clip.. The strange thing is that the first time I did it the first faces that I mentioned before were alright and appeared correctly but the rest were still the same .
Edit: made it work by deleting the cache ... One more problem tho..The players who dont have a generated face by FM and are black didnt change ...and they are really common on my save ..what do I do

Last edited: