also having the issue of newgan manager not opening

okay fixed it by deleting newgan manager folder from program files and re install

Last edited:
Having issue with the search not retrieving all the newgen's. I have tried the editor as well as 2nd manager option and only manage to get ~715 players with only 2 of them attached to a club, on a 90k+ database. It gave faces to those players with no fuss, but my and every other u18 teams are faceless. This is a brand new save if that makes any difference. Thanks in advance!

I can currently only create a rtf of 53kb, which is ~250 players. It will give these players new faces, but no matter how many players I select (using ctrl+A - anywhere over 10000 players) will only return this small rtf file - and apply faces to ~250 players.. Was getting much bigger files earlier.

Any solutions?

i deleted and re install again but newgen manager doesnt open :(( what happened i dont know

i have a problem, I accidentally deleted the newgen manager app.
now i can't find it again I have tried install it again, but the newgen manager app
i can stil not find the it.
please help

still i cant open new gen manager.is there anyone who knows the solution?

Hi I have a doubt! I just made the first batch of faces to regens and worked perfectly, but I noticed that a lot of argentinian and mexican regens are african. I can replace the faces of all argentinian regens using the overwrite option and use for example the italmed faces only?

Thanks and it´s a beautiful work btw

First of all thanks so so much for this, about to give it a go tonight.

Should this have any implication in terms of speed on long term save games at all? I'm guessing/hoping not! I'm presuming once the processing is done and you're in the game there shouldn't be an impact on the actual game?

Also does/should this work fine with tensors skin?

All of a sudden preserve is just the same as generate, changes faces each and every time, preserves nothing xD Is there a fix for this? Its taking the fun out of it having to reintroduce myself to shapeshifting players

Does anyone know if this is compatible with network games? I've just started a new one and managed to generate the config file but no amount of 'clear cache/reload skin' has an effect. The mapping looks fine in the config file but I only see the cartoon generated players in game (they are all generated players if that makes a difference). For example the first record in the config is:
Code:
<record from="Central European/Central European15853" to="graphics/pictures/person/18004457/portrait"/>
and I can see which player it is from having the skinning ID enabled and checked that the image file is valid, but I only see the game-generated pic.

EDIT: After experimentation, NO face packs work with generated players (that is, with the 'use real players' checkbox unchecked when starting a new game). Bummer.

Last edited:
A while back I noticed that some of my players had their face dissapear when I generated new ones.
I think I've figured out why it does that, based on my brief look at the code.

The tool looks at both of a players nationality + their ethnicity.
For example, an Argentine regen got assigned Central European6142.

The problem is, after living in England for 5 years, he took up the nationality. Now based on his nationalities, he should be Caucasian and not Central European. Even with the preserve feature, this breaks his face, because his line turns into:
<record from="Caucasian/Central European6142" to="graphics/pictures/person/2000302716/portrait"/>.
It happens the most in the form of Caucasian/Central European and SpanMed/SAMed. Most of the time it's because a player took up English nationality, but it could happen with every nationality.

I can fix it in my config, with a Ctrl+F and replace, but it returns everytime I add new faces.

I'm not super experienced with Python, so I don't now exactly how to fix it, but I assume you could just have preserve keep everything?

i did have the facepack working for a while but recently the UI stopped working so i deleted and redownloaded it now the UI wont install and there are no files for it either, was wondering if anyone else had this issue or a fix?

I use this facepack, and i love it ! I have only 1 problem: I have a save, generate all the regen's faces, and in another save, the same player, does not have face from the NEWGAN pack... It is always when the config line seems like this:
<record from="Central European/Scandinavian400" to="graphics/pictures/person/1915706012/portrait"/>

Maybe when the picture file does not in its folder. Are their any solution for this problem?