nezza's 3-3-3-1 tactic

• Thread starter Thread starter nezza6969
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 749
  • Views Views 221K
I wait for it coz i still like a team playing with AMC. when i used 3-3-3-1 i will push CM to AMC and 2-3-3-2 a pull 1FC to AMC :)

how's about Shurrle mate? i try to test Guendogan with $37m and he is very good. but Dortmund offer me Sven Bender $28m only but i still did not try with him. any suggestion for him?

Man u beat me to him i offered 70k in wages and he agreed but Man u offered 140k, also mate did it work on the 3-3-3-1 when you pushed the CM into AMC?

Hey Nezza, Hows the tweaked 3232 tactic coming along...Are you seeing any major improvements/differences?

Hey Nezza, Hows the tweaked 3232 tactic coming along...Are you seeing any major improvements/differences?

the 3-2-3-2 seems to score more with having 2 strikers but it also concedes more goals than my 3-3-3-1, i'm still working on my Central defender to be more a defensive midfielder to support the Center mids and also to drop back on the defensive line when not in possession, once it's fully been tweaked and tested i'll be posting another thread about it.

also on my 3-2-3-2 iv'e been trying to get my strikers to score at least 20-30 goals each a season also assist one another

Sounds good...well you current 3232 is very stable in my current save...very rarely do I feel in trouble at the back...very consistent!

Which one is the best version in your opinion?

probably my 3-3-3-1 updated mate, it's solid in defense, very good counter balance in midfield to score,create winning the ball back, high pressure in opponents half and counter any team your up against, iv'e also downloaded mr L 4-1-4-1 rock tactic to compete against my 3-3-3-1 and i won 6-0 ( Newcastle 6 (3-3-3-1) Man United 0 ( 4-1-4-1 ) so even with teams that have fast wingers couldn't break my team up ;)

Man u beat me to him i offered 70k in wages and he agreed but Man u offered 140k, also mate did it work on the 3-3-3-1 when you pushed the CM into AMC?

i only tested it when play at home so the result is very good, but when we played away from home i used yr original tac to guarantee the defend :)

i suggest you to drop back DLF to AMC in the tac 3-2-3-2 to become 3-2-3-1-1 to make it balance between att & df :)

i only tested it when play at home so the result is very good, but when we played away from home i used yr original tac to guarantee the defend :)

i suggest you to drop back DLF to AMC in the tac 3-2-3-2 to become 3-2-3-1-1 to make it balance between att & df :)

what you mean like this

View attachment 359712View attachment 359713 ;)

iv'e actually been updating my 3-2-3-1-1 from my 3-3-3-1 to make it solid at defense and scoring loads of goals from the CM, AMC, but iv'e only got to work on the striker now to improve him to be a better goal scorer or assisting goals

what you mean like this

View attachment 359712View attachment 359713 ;)

iv'e actually been updating my 3-2-3-1-1 from my 3-3-3-1 to make it solid at defense and scoring loads of goals from the CM, AMC, but iv'e only got to work on the striker now to improve him to be a better goal scorer or assisting goals

the result is very good mate, i just push up MC to AMC only but still using DMC. I like catenacio so i dont want to concentrate more on att, so i keep my DMC :)
WIth 1ST you often using Fast ST or Complate ST mate?

the result is very good mate, i just push up MC to AMC only but still using DMC. I like catenacio so i dont want to concentrate more on att, so i keep my DMC :)
WIth 1ST you often using Fast ST or Complate ST mate?

both type of strikers mate

This worked better for me by moving the striker into the AMC position with him running into the striker position, so playing without a striker. With Blackpool finished fourth on a wage budget of just 295K and no major players. Best tactic I've tried outside of Darren's Fluid.View attachment 360850

This worked better for me by moving the striker into the AMC position with him running into the striker position, so playing without a striker. With Blackpool finished fourth on a wage budget of just 295K and no major players. Best tactic I've tried outside of Darren's Fluid.View attachment 360850

how many goals & assist did your AMC make? iv'e tried so many ways to get my striker to score loads of goals without scoring from set pieces but it never improves and i'm sick of him rating below 6.5 and lower nearly every game

Back