nezza's 3-3-3-1 tactic

• Thread starter Thread starter nezza6969
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 749
  • Views Views 221K
how did the next few games go in your test nezza...the looked challenging?

also what match prep are u using with his tactic?

it seems normal at the minute i seemed to winning 2-1 most of the times because i really haven't got the right players at the moment but if ppl are using teams like Man u/city, Chelsea and other big teams this could do well

i tested 2-3-3-2 with Milan and it worked perfectly however tac 4-2-3-1 i test with Milan & Chelsea but we faced with many problems. my teams can scored a lot of goal but it is also easy to be conceded. the defensive is so high and they could not oppose the strike.
hope you can fix it soon

i tested 2-3-3-2 with Milan and it worked perfectly however tac 4-2-3-1 i test with Milan & Chelsea but we faced with many problems. my teams can scored a lot of goal but it is also easy to be conceded. the defensive is so high and they could not oppose the strike.
hope you can fix it soon

it's always the problem on 4-2-3-1 tactics i would drop the defensive line back because when i created the 4-2-3-1 i had very fast defenders on my 3-3-3-1 i'm trying to get my STK to score more goals but it keeps failing so iv'e created another tactic and its a 3-1-5-1 which is doing really good at the attacking & scoring department

What a tactic !
I have good performance with Liverpool in first season. I only buy Wanyama + Forster and sold Downing. I'm using 3-2-3-2 and my tweak 3-2-3-1-1 with drop DLF to AM because nezza's tactic not suit for Coutinho. But I only use it against weaker team or in Carling Cup / Europa League. I try to make a version suit well for Coutinho.

My result :

What a tactic !
I have good performance with Liverpool in first season. I only buy Wanyama + Forster and sold Downing. I'm using 3-2-3-2 and my tweak 3-2-3-1-1 with drop DLF to AM because nezza's tactic not suit for Coutinho. But I only use it against weaker team or in Carling Cup / Europa League. I try to make a version suit well for Coutinho.

My result :

looking very impressive there mate keep up the success

Nezza hope you can help me, i'm in Dortmund so I need to use a tactic with wings to put Gotze and Reus but your 4-2-3-1 suffers so many goals, hope you can solve this problem.

Nezza,

Do you have any plans to release a TC version of the tactic for the people who prefer to play with them instead of Classic style tactics?

If you could replicate it your impressive tactic would appeal to much more people and probably be on of the best ones ever going by some of the results on here.

I don't know why, I can't explain it - but I just can't play with Classic style tactics, they look untidy and not natural - that's my reason for not using them... sure other people have their own!

Nezza,

Do you have any plans to release a TC version of the tactic for the people who prefer to play with them instead of Classic style tactics?

If you could replicate it your impressive tactic would appeal to much more people and probably be on of the best ones ever going by some of the results on here.

I don't know why, I can't explain it - but I just can't play with Classic style tactics, they look untidy and not natural - that's my reason for not using them... sure other people have their own!

thread page 4, post 33 mate it's the development tactic

Nezza hope you can help me, i'm in Dortmund so I need to use a tactic with wings to put Gotze and Reus but your 4-2-3-1 suffers so many goals, hope you can solve this problem.

bring back the defensive line it might help

up coming tactic guys and this looks like the real deal it's my 3-2-3-2 tactic with a hidden DM, through this week or next week i'll be creating a new thread about, so keep a watch out guys

Back