nezza's 3-3-3-1 tactic

• Thread starter Thread starter nezza6969
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 749
  • Views Views 221K
So....after a crazy week i finally have time to share my tweaked 3-3-2-2 tactic.
Let' start with the training. I use fitness for preseason and i switch to team cohesion with one week before the start of the season. After using this for abou a month i use balanced for the rest of the season. All on "average".

For set pieces use near post and the taker with opposite foot.
Opp instr only for dr/dl and mr/ml using hard tackling and weak foot. If the opponent has AMC i always close him down, use hard tackling and weak foot on him.
I use team talk before the mach only when im a big favoruites telling him that. At half time i use them only if something is very wrong elling him that i expect something else in the second half, using agressive tone. I always use team talk at the end of a game on "calm".
I modify the tactic sometimes. When need a goal i do this:
-move arrows for wingbacks up
-time wasting to minimum
-closing down -in own half ( maximum)
-mentality- attacking ( maximum)
When try to keep advantage i switch to defensive mode from 60 minute, when one goal ahead, from 80 min:

And some results.

My first season with Santa Fe. I have more games played because of the system(qualified for playoff and winning it). most expansive player was bought for 150K.
From last season with Dinamo Bucharest:

5 times champions in a row with Dinamo.

League table with Dinamo.

Maybe i was just lucky but had great results with this one. Let it run for at least half a season and please tell my hot it works for you.
In the end i have to thank Nezza for his great tactics, i couldnt do this without them.

Link: 4shared folder - My 4shared

So....after a crazy week i finally have time to share my tweaked 3-3-2-2 tactic.
Let' start with the training. I use fitness for preseason and i switch to team cohesion with one week before the start of the season. After using this for abou a month i use balanced for the rest of the season. All on "average".

For set pieces use near post and the taker with opposite foot.
Opp instr only for dr/dl and mr/ml using hard tackling and weak foot. If the opponent has AMC i always close him down, use hard tackling and weak foot on him.
I use team talk before the mach only when im a big favoruites telling him that. At half time i use them only if something is very wrong elling him that i expect something else in the second half, using agressive tone. I always use team talk at the end of a game on "calm".
I modify the tactic sometimes. When need a goal i do this:
-move arrows for wingbacks up
-time wasting to minimum
-closing down -in own half ( maximum)
-mentality- attacking ( maximum)
When try to keep advantage i switch to defensive mode from 60 minute, when one goal ahead, from 80 min:

And some results.

My first season with Santa Fe. I have more games played because of the system(qualified for playoff and winning it). most expansive player was bought for 150K.
From last season with Dinamo Bucharest:

5 times champions in a row with Dinamo.

League table with Dinamo.

Maybe i was just lucky but had great results with this one. Let it run for at least half a season and please tell my hot it works for you.
In the end i have to thank Nezza for his great tactics, i couldnt do this without them.

Link: 4shared folder - My 4shared

what a superb tactic mate well done, i look forward to testing this :D

Thanks a lot for this tactic. It's realy awesome! Works great with Leeds.

Your's tactic mate.;) 3-3-3-1 updated. I've made General Training: Balanced Average and Match Training: Attacking Movement. And I'm almost unbeatable now.

P.S. I've also changed tackling for all players from hard to normal, cause i've had 5! red cards during 10 first games, which is not normal as i think.:D Be careful with that.

Last edited:
Your's tactic mate.;) 3-3-3-1 updated. I've made General Training: Balanced Average and Match Training: Attacking Movement. And I'm almost unbeatable now.

well done mate keep me posted off your success ;)

@WendoX what season are you in with Leeds? Im struggling in first season so going to try this tactic now.

@WendoX what season are you in with Leeds? Im struggling in first season so going to try this tactic now.
First season. I've just bought three players at the start of the season: Tom Cairney from Hull, Lee Wallace from Rangers and Ryan Shotton from Stoke. Lost only 5 games and won Championship.

Last edited:
Not only solid defence, but also sexy football with many CCCs in game. Great tactic ever !

Not only solid defence, but also sexy football with many CCCs in game. Great tactic ever !

cheers mate, but for me the only problem seems to be my striker, he doesn't score that many goals on his own without set pieces, i might try to tweak his instructions

I will try your tac. update in A.C. Milan and I soon got the results of the

How to make a screenshots of the game? I realy want to show you the awesomeness of this tactic!

alt+f9 , then your screen is My Doc. -->Sport Inter.--> Football Manager 2013 ---> Screenshot

Don't Milan ahve a load of new players? Get the training to team work + team cohesion.

has any 1 had Andre Shurrle as a CM before? i'm on the verge of signing him for 17 million

it's in the testing stage mate ( 3-2-3-2 ) and it's looking impressive, sometime this or next week i'll be posting a new thread about it

I wait for it coz i still like a team playing with AMC. when i used 3-3-3-1 i will push CM to AMC and 2-3-3-2 a pull 1FC to AMC :)

how's about Shurrle mate? i try to test Guendogan with $37m and he is very good. but Dortmund offer me Sven Bender $28m only but i still did not try with him. any suggestion for him?

Back